Endless Streams of goblins

I started playing a new game and as per usual, on the third day the goblins arrived. Then i failed to do their first demands and then there was just a non stop stream of orc raiding parties that would happen every couple of seconds.
I would upload pictures but the forum won’t let me yet, since i am a new user.

Edit: I can now add pictures :smiley:

P.S. This all happened in less than five minutes of gameplay

1 Like

well i’ve reported this already quite some time ago…
but welcome to the forums!

If anyone could like us to the original report?

2 Likes

I haven’t found the exact report on my first search, but we have (at least) these topics:

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/goblins-are-spawning-in-every-few-days-into-their-camp/11804

2 Likes

welcome aboard! :smile:

feel free to toss an image or two up to imgur.com and i’ll embed it directly for you… :+1:

2 Likes

ah okay thanks :smiley: i’ll get them up right away

2 Likes

That is indeed, a lot of goblins! I’ve just confirmed that the goblins are supposed to spawn every 22hours +/- 4. Some questions:

• In your screenshot, what day was it?
  • How long had it been since you declined the offer of amnesty?

For extra credit, try this: create a new game, and then wait for the goblin camp to appear. Decline the extortion attempt. Take a screenshot for me every time that the goblin bandits spawn. Are they spawning more than every 22-in-game-hours? Or are they spawning every 22 hours, and then just waiting around (looking for a path) before heading over to your city?

2 Likes

I started a new game and on day 2 the Goblin Chief popped up asking for resources like normal. Well when it came time to pay him I clicked no. What happened next was unlimited goblin raiders a new set of three spawning every 10 seconds or so

First error Message is
Error 1: Radiant/lib/check.luac:14: assertion failed!
Error 2: C++ exception: lua runtime error
Error 3. std: : logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
Error 4. std: : logic_error: ‘invalid reference in native get_id’
(line repeated until Error 44)
Error 44 stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:134: assertion failed!
Error 45. std: : logic_error: ‘invalid reference in native get_id’
(line repeating inf)

hmm… i think this may have been reported before, will look around and see what i can find.

Similar issue: when i acknowledged the invasion and clicked on the button, it didn’t go away, so i kept clicking the button. Here are the results…

Needless to say, everyone died from a plethora of mini boss npcs. I couldn’t stop laughing!!

2 Likes