DwarfCorp - Kickstarter campaign

yeah I think the guy is an idealist dreamer but hey … good dreams

@Newf Play the Alpha | Against the Wall

I feel like Im doing something wrong because were talking about this game rather than dwarfcorp

Don’t worry, your subversion has been noted.

1 Like

I tried that game, its a nice puzzle game in some weird atmosphere. I got to the 3rd level. I jumped off before the tree smashed me, but got no idea where to go from there lol. :evergreen_tree:

Well well less than 1K $ to go - good run you have there Completely Fair Games, I look forward to getting the game and hopefully some stretch goals will be met also, the last two days of a KS campaign sometimes are crazy you know!

I actually backed this project and posted a preview video for it on my youtube channel.

A viewer saw my interested in df-ish games and pointed my way to Stonehearth and here I am!

2 Likes

And so the circle of life continues!

thanks geoff now I have “aaahhhhhhhhh savennnyaaaaaa” playing in my head haha

my master plan is coming to fruition … what a happy coincidence! :smile:

4 Likes

Am I holding you up in the air, or are you holding me up?

It’s very important we establish this early.

4 Likes

i’m telling you now @zendogaming, it starts off harmless… a little musical number together… a nice cup of coffee and gelato… “what harm could possible come of it”…

a month later he’ll be moving into your home, making himself comfortable, and running up your credit card bill… flee! FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

and in the interesting of staying somewhat on track, the campaign is sitting at 107% funded, and tracking towards over 200%… congrats! :smile:

1 Like

I’m not holding or being held, I’m just a zebra watching who is pissed at having to attend a meeting where murdering lions show off their latest baby

the circle of life is just what lions say to feel better about their brutal zebra murders!

I reckon it will end at about 28/29k. The interest (now its funded) seems to of petered off a bit. they will most defiantly get the 25k to port it for sure.

I have experienced gelato once in my life, and it was the most incredible moment ever,.

I needed all of those canned goods okay, we need to PREPARE.

And yes, I’ll be contributing to Dwarfcorp shortly. For the interest of keeping it on-topic :smile:

back on topic:

I’ve been playing the dwarf corp prototype trying to get a good run on it but it’s pretty unstable. if anyone has luck getting it to run for long periods of time let me know - but honestly I’m probably just gonna wait until the dev has time to give it a proper alpha release.

(which due to the pressure of running a kickstarter probably won’t be for awhile)

try looking at some of the user comments on the campaign… i think a few folks have mentioned the same issue, but im not sure if there is any collective feedback on how to resolve the stability issues…

Interest does normally peter off, but just wait until the last two days; BOOM! :boom:

indeed… hadnt been to their site in a while… but it looks like they’re over 110% funded, with a good 14 days to go though… plenty of time to reach their stretch goals…

1 Like

It’s been delayed due to creators real life responsibilities :’(