Develop-2611 on Steam Latest

for gold your mentioned shop_gold_label and for x-ray: terrain_xray_vision_icon_name (and following). but like your screenshot with the chest - you must have some issue … i will try your translation and look into it ^^

edit: which file you use fr_fr or fr_bea - but both files from github are not uptodate ^^
edit: for x-ray ahhhh now i understand what you mean ^^ i was at the flat and dynamic strings not the words flat and full xDDDDD

I believe these values have not been internationalized yet. They are hard coded into terrain_vision.html. I’ll get this fixed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wiese you are killing me!! :wink:

Tx @Albert!

1 Like

can you give me your newest file so i can compare if you have the new version? your github files are not the newest or?

lol you have also changed the calendarvalue at the buffs = error ^^

I’m not yet working with Github, I have to do a few more things with Estiva to get sure how to use it correctly (sorry, I’m not a geek like you guys! :sweat_smile:).

1 Like

ahhh ok - it was the only link i have found in the french thread xD

hmm?? be more specific I don’t understand what is wrong.

that i have found in the githubfiles :wink: but its not yours its from estiva ^^

"buff_duration_days": "[str(jours)]j",
     "buff_duration_hours": "[str(heures)]h",

best is you upload your translated en.json and i will look into it ^^

Ah ok. Yes the fr_BEA is a version from me and yes the buff_duration are wrong, good point. But my local file is a bit more advanced. It’s a mix of my work with Estiva’s one but that’s unofficial yet! So don’t tell anybody! :wink:

Here is my last version but keep in mind it’s really a WIP: fr.zip (61.0 KB)

1 Like

some little issue with spaces but all in all very good … hmmm i dont know why you have the issues with the stacks for gold … i have load an old game and change the language…

fr.zip (59.8 KB)

I do confirm what you see in the town overview but try with a crate or the new stone chest and you should get my pict above.

1 Like

ahhh ok now i get it too xD

1 Like

@Yshan, just a detail, the description of the mason and weaver at level 6 must be the adaptation of the description from the carpenter and need to be edited in the en.json. Example:

The weaver’s mastery of his trade allows him to come up with completely new ways of using wood.

→ cloth

Or totally different description could be introduced of course.

2 Likes