[Dev Blog] Roads Update, Alpha 7, and Stream Tonight!

how was the chat getting gross? wrong topic?

Mm yeah, let’s say someone said something not suitable for children.

Later they switched the conversation to religion, but then there was more people trying to calm down the chat.

Yes, it’s the Mason’s chisel and hammer. I think the model is in the game from some time ago.

We don’t really know (I assume that if they introduce a class, they have to introduce the related functionality so the shepherd doesn’t do the same job than a standard worker), but sheep were already in early alpha, they were removed later for some reason, and the weaver started with more basic materials (threads from plants). Ah, fluffy sheeps…

On the other hand, I want to finish updating my mod soon. I’ll might have to change a couple of files for compatibility for Alpha 7, but the rest should be ok.

Those roads look so smooth and useful :smile: I can’t wait for the release.
And I hope we don’t have the many crashes of lately :cold_sweat: they are getting hard to fix…

1 Like

Do we know when today’s stream is

every Tue/Thu @ 6PM PST…

1 Like

well every wednesday and friday for me :disappointed:

1 Like

And what is it in central time?

For the U.S., I’m pretty sure it’s 8:00 PM.

yes sir! 6PM PST = 8PM CST = 9PM EST

just plug in the PST time into any handy date/time conversion tools on the web to get your own timezone equivalent… :+1:

2 Likes

Where do i suggest my idea for the mystery slot?

@tzah a good place would be To Be Determined Button Thanks for asking and keeping the ol’ discourse clean.

2 Likes