Here are the patch notes:
Better Error Window
The error window is much improved and can now be closed permanently.
Start Up Diagnostics
We've added a lot more diagnostics to help determine the cause of crashes on start up. Although this build may still crash on start up, the data it provides will help us fix the issue.
Also, if you are having problems launching the game on Windows 7, make sure Service Pack 1 is installed.
- Lua no longer consumes 100% CPU after multiple errors.
- Removing a building after starting construction no longer generates a scaffolding error.
- Deleting a building after placing template no longer throws errors.
- Workers will now restock items acquired from the trader.
- You can now promote even when the talisman is located at high altitude.
- Items in stockpiles at high altitude are now included in inventory/score.
- Hitting escape while planting banner no longer throws a UI error.
- Fixed errors when shepherd is chasing down sheep.
- Fixed waterfall error when water bodies are merging.
- Rendering errors that resulted in light shafts / god rays emanating from light sources is fixed.
- Party menu now has hotkey 'g'.
- Various tooltips fixed
Finally, thanks again to all of you for helping to make this a better game!