Descendants of Númenor (MOD)

Thanks for posting the bug! :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t built the abilities and buffs yet, but that’s coming :sweat_smile:
-I guess that’s why the level stays on ‘6’ even after promoting.

The double-shield problem should be fixed :thinking: Make sure you have the latest build of the MOD (Build 1.63).
In A23, shields are attached to the ‘leftArm’-slot, rather than as in A22 where the shields were attached to the ‘offhand’-slot).

-But the controller bug(s) that appears when promoting a Hearthling to a Fountain Guard is known, though I have no idea how to fix it for now :confused:

I will test the shield and see if I missed something there.
Thanks again for reporting this (=

1 Like

Now i use v1.63 and I find also some great bugs:

Guard in overall table have name “worker”

I cann’t attack them at any squad, he run at battle uncontrolable (!!!) like pet. =(

And now… a furniture from mod din’t give appear for room.

before

after placing 6 twins candle holder in small room. They have not any effect.
I’m crying, tears is drop to the ground. 20+ rooms at my town have a lot of things from your mod.

1 Like

Guard can’t lvlup and can’t wear any plate.

Because this? Compare to knight.

1 Like

I’m really sorry the hear about the candelabras :confused::confused:
I changed the entity-name a while back, but that was before I added the fountain guard profession (build 1.40 I think…).

I don’t know whats causing your guards to show up as workers though, as they do on your screenshot.
-I haven’t run in to that problem =/

I put the guards in combat, and they fought (They are quite weak, but still, they fight…)
They will be better when I build their buffs.
I also tested the double-shield issue, and it should have been fixed.

The idea is to prevent them from changing outfit/look, -That’s why I removed the ‘plate_wearer’ tag, so they will only equip the fountain guard armor outfit, and not change it.
And the Fountain Guard profession will only have one level, when/if I get it right ^^

Maybe I have to look into that some more, I could put that tag back, and raise the ‘ilevel’ for the outfit to something insane ^^

UPDATE:
Oh, was it the Candelabras or the Tables that disappeared for you?

All kinds of twin candle holders have not appeal count in my case ( metall, wood, stone)

Can you write new role for your new armors like

but smthg like “fg_plate_wearer”, and write this new role for the you new class fountain guard?

1 Like

I fixed it, -the armor-bit that is (=

There is probably a better way to do it, but now when your blacksmith crafts a ‘Promotion Letter’ there will also be a ‘Fountain Guard Armor’ produced with it that your Hearthling will equip.

Thank you @EregionChannel for some great feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

I will upload the new build within an hour or so (=

UPDATE:

Fixed it in a better way I think ^^

4 Likes

You fix a Guardian, but decoration still broken. I have a question

Where you give any parameters for twin candle holders? Which adress on .smod file? I cant find they.

1 Like

I think you might be referring to another MOD?
I only have Silver Candelabras so far :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, my mistake =) it’s from homesweethome…

1 Like

Hehe -No problem mate ^^ :+1:

1 Like

My 6 lvl fountain guard are waiting their own skills. Very tolerant boy.
In which direction pushing your work?

This might be a bit much to ask (copyright issues and all), but are there any plans to add Gondor themed music to the mod?

3 Likes

Can I help you with design armor and weapons (like Pelargir marines or Lamedon Clansmen) or banners (like Dol-Amroth and Lossarnach)?

2 Likes

Илья, мы вас и здесь нашли.

Will this be put on the Steam Workshop anytime soon? I love the mod but it doesn’t seem to like multiplayer and I was wondering if perhaps using Steam would help facilitate that.

hi.
help me pls.
i’m use don_mod (A23.v0.01.5 Build 1.67)
but my fountain_guard can’t up level and not have skill.
i’m try edit file fountain_guard_description.json change “max_level”: 1, to “max_level”: 6, but not work.

oh…! I have some error

release-949 (x64)[M]
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:368: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:368: in function ‘_evaluate_highest_level’
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:125: in function <…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:77>

help me fix it. Thank you so much.

The mod is unfortunately very broken, since it hasn’t been updated to work with the current version of stonehearth

Why this beautiful mod is no longer updated for the current version?

this mod was made way before current stonehearth, and not even the models all load up anymore (for some reason) if you extract the mod. it would have to basically be remade from the ground up.

1 Like