Descendants of Númenor (MOD)

Hello all!

I have not forgotten the Alpha18 update for this MOD!
Can’t say much more though, but I just want to announce that it hasn’t fallen into oblivion (=

2 Likes

It’s planned to share them :wink:
The problem with elven stuff, it’s all about curves, and stonehearth style doesn’t like curves :s

1 Like

True.
It’s tricky to keep that balance of style and lore ^^

Hi, i love the concept of your mod and i hoped someone to creat a mod on LOTR.
I want to try it but after downloading your don_mod a17v.0.01.1 (Build 8.5).zip and unpacked it on the “mods” folder (the SMOD file) and started the game, nothing changed, i’ve tried it on a new map but there’s only the vanilla Stonehearth contents. I don’t think i’ve done something wrong because i’ve already a mod (Anorien Biome) and this one work fine.
Can you help me or fixe this pls ?
Rynz.

1 Like

Sry, i didn’t see that you were already working for the Alpha 18 compatibility, good luck then ^^
We wait for it impatiently :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Rynzzler!

Thank you! (=
Easy to miss, -god thing though, it reminded me to write the update-progress in the beginning of the thread :relaxed::thumbsup:

Currently my focus is set at the Anórien Biome.

1 Like

I can’t wait for it =3 so i’ll continue to dream on the Anorien Biome during this time ^^
Continue ! :wink:

1 Like

@Vargbane Have you considered adding a line down the center of the sword only slightly different than the normal color of the sword to represent the fuller that the Glamdring has?

Edit: Perhaps something like this @Vargbane? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Aviex!
Yes, I considered it and tested it in the previous versions.
Though I came to like the more subtle look of a two-color split.

But I can give it a try with the latest model (F) and see how it would look (=

Probably would work better with a model that ends in a pointed tip of one.

I personally would like a mix between the 3rd and 4th swords in that picture.

The wide hilt of the 4th, with the tip of the 3rd.

Could consider making it 3 wide and make the edges come down to 1 voxel edge, but that might be too ‘realism’ for Stonehearth.

1 Like

Hi, it’s me again, many people probably already asked you this, but which softwares do you use to creat this mod on Stonehearth ?

1 Like

normal softwares: sublime for the jsonfiles and then you need an voxeleditor like qubicle or voxelshop or magicka ^^

1 Like

Only 2 ?? :o Wow, then i’ll take a look :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

jup only two tools and lots of artistic and codewriting xD

1 Like

I’ll probably just post some creations with voxel, but codewritting i let you this XD

2 Likes

why i have known that it would end like this :sweat_smile: at the moment i have 9 mods ^^

2 Likes

I dont have abilities to code, but i’m fine at creating and in term of Lord of the Rings lore and universe i’ve a huge and massive database to creat XD ^^

2 Likes

Like @Wiese2007 wrote, MagicaVoxel, VoxelShop, StoneVox.
Those are all free.
Never tried Sublime, personally I use NotePad++ for coding.
But Sublime is probably better ^^

3 Likes

and its also free :wink: and has nice codecolors xD

1 Like

-I’ll take two!! ><D

1 Like