Crates Maintain Bug

There seems to be a bug with the crates!

Reproduce :
*Create a storage space.
**Configure it so that no weapons on it can be stored.
*Create a crate that should only contain weapons.

Now, when I give my carpender the job that he should always keep a shield to be available (*with Maintain = 1) , he created one, puts it on the floor and his mission is done - (only for now…)
Now comes a free worker and put the shield in the crate - nice!

But… now the carpender thinks that the shield no longer exists, and produce the next one.

This is now unfortunately continues until the box is full even though only a single Shield has been commissioned!

4 Likes

Note to self: Next time, do not overhaul the inventory, the crafters, and add storage crates all in one release. T___T

This should be fixed on our working branch; test it out after the next release to be sure. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You said working branch, is that 2477? Because it still exists there - or variants of it do exist. At about day 18 all my workers just lift and replace items in stockpiles - so I built crates and removed my stock piles. No good, once items where in crates I could no longer place them and my crafters could no longer access them.

Edit: spelling

She means one of their internal dev builds. Until they release next version of Alpha 11 you won’t see the fix.

1 Like

Still encountering this issue in Alpha 11 Release 447.

2 Likes

Problem persists in r450. Items stored in crates are not being counted towards ‘Maintain in stockpile’ crafting totals, causing those items to be produced ad infinitum.

3 Likes