Crash To Desktop on late game with ACE

@Rosteroster, some instructions to upload the savefile:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
    1. Right click the folder (should be named a long set of numbers).
    2. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
    3. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
    4. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  3. Upload the save.
    1. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
    2. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

If the crash is reproducible a bit after loading the savefile that’ll help the ACE team diagnose where it’s coming from. Seems like some entity can’t play their idle animation.

@DaniAngione, His CTD really looks like mine crash-to-desktop-on-late-game-with-ace, i can provide a savefile which instantly crash if you unpause the game or another one a bit before crashing.

Before unpausing, i can see 3 hearthlings whose activity status is empty.

Instant CTD when unpaused savefile :
1546558894445.7z (7.1 MB)
Log after crash :
stonehearth.log (24.5 KB)

Link here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HLH06pjFSMkTfRwEHLsQGFrkOV0s_c7H

Let me know if you can’t download from there, it should be accessible. It doesn’t crash immediately but has consistently generated crashes after a bit of time.

Was there any resolution to this? (I can’t really tell after issues merged). Are we waiting for a fix in a future version or some such?