Crash report during water expansion

Summary:

Crash log happened as I was mining up through a water logged area.

I was playing game while watching youtube on other monitor.

Stonehearth.log:

[Paste your Stonehearth.log file here. The file is located in the game install directory. Default Steam location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth]

Attachments:

[Upload your crash.dmp (from the game install directory). If you are a new user and thus unable to upload please say so and we will assist you.]

new user, please assist

Versions and Mods:

no mods. latest version as of 8/29/2017

System Information:

Windows 10. GTX 1070. Dual monitors on desktop. I7, 16Gb ram. running off a 250GB SSD.

Notes:

Will keep mining and trying to break the water system going forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @globaldudetb, I’ve bumped your user level so that you can attach files. Could you upload the savefile where this error happened?

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.