Crash log happened as I was mining up through a water logged area.
I was playing game while watching youtube on other monitor.
[Paste your Stonehearth.log file here. The file is located in the game install directory. Default Steam location is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth
crash.dmp (from the game install directory). If you are a new user and thus unable to upload please say so and we will assist you.]
new user, please assist
Versions and Mods:
no mods. latest version as of 8/29/2017
Windows 10. GTX 1070. Dual monitors on desktop. I7, 16Gb ram. running off a 250GB SSD.
Will keep mining and trying to break the water system going forward.
Hey @globaldudetb, I’ve bumped your user level so that you can attach files. Could you upload the savefile where this error happened?
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.