[Con] Crafted item not shown in carpenter's hands when carried to output stockpile

Title: Crafted item not shown in carpenter’s hands when carried to output stockpile

Summary: When a carpenter is done crafting an item and is carrying it over to her output stockpile, the item is not shown in her hands in this latest release. It is visible again once inside this stockpile.

Steps to reproduce: Assuming it’s a general problem, just have the carpenter craft something and pay attention when she goes to put it in her output stockpile.

Attachments:

E.g., 15:04.

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 110) according to the title screen.

System information:

• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
  • Memory: 8192MB RAM
  • DirectX-version: DirectX 11
  • Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
1 Like

I can confirm this, but not consistently…

oh, and enjoy the new title @Phagocytosis… you’ve certainly earned it! :smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Ah, I’d only seen it when it was invisible, but I could easily have missed it when it wasn’t.

Also… yaaay! :smiley:

Yes, I can also confirm. But for me it’s just the regular ‘invisible items when they are being carried’ bug. That’s how I see it =/

Really? I don’t think I noticed it in other situations, but I should check that. Thanks for the input.

Edit: I’ve looked through my video a bit, and I notice it every time the carpenter carries something to their output stockpile. On the other hand, whenever I notice a citizen carrying a block in another context, it’s visible. It may yet be coincidence—my sample size wasn’t that large—but my guess is that it is somehow to do with the carpenter, as originally reported, or at least that there’s a bigger chance of it there somehow.

Still in R375. See attached video at 14:27. Also, I noticed that there’s another topic about this issue, so although this is quite old, a merge might be in order.

Maybe, but recently I only observed it on the carpenter, even in videos or livestreams…

Though according to my year old comment I should merge it… :laughing:

1 Like

Meh, either way is fine I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like