Cleric.exe Stopped working

Summary:

For some reason, my cleric just decided to give up and stare at a chest for the rest of his life.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get a lvl 2 herbalist
  2. Promote them to a cleric

Expected Results:

They run off and save my footman from death

Actual Results:

They decide that staring at a stone chest is WAY more interesting and let my footman die.

Notes:

Tried Reloading the game multiple times, it did not work. Also tried “reset” command, nothing happend.

If i told my cleric to change jobs, then relog they would move, but that was the only way i could get them to move,

Attachments:

Error Log

release-852 (x64)
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:383: attempt to call method ‘is_valid’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:383: in function ‘get_entity_radius’
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:355: in function ‘get_melee_range’
…ehearth/ai/actions/combat/get_melee_range_action.lua:27: in function <…ehearth/ai/actions/combat/get_melee_range_action.lua:18>
[C]: in function ‘start_thinking’
stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task_action.lua:102: in function ‘_start_stop_thinking’
stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task_action.lua:174: in function <stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task_action.lua:168>
[C]: in function ‘start_thinking’
…nehearth/services/server/tasks/task_group_action.lua:91: in function <…nehearth/services/server/tasks/task_group_action.lua:45>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:534: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:518>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:518: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:277: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:274>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:274: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Version Number and Mods in use:

Latest Experimental version. 24.10.5. No mods.

System Information:

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [A 24.10.5] Hearthling stuck on Promotion Process to Footman