Carpenter Bench, Carpenter Stockpile, And Carpenter Unit Disappear
When I promoted a regular Worker to Carpenter, and created the Carpenter Bench as well as the Carpenter Stockpile. After the Carpenter Bench and Carpenter Stockpile were created, the Carpenter froze, and then the Carpenter Bench, The Carpenter Stockpile, and even the Carpenter Unit disappeared, though the sound that plays when the Carpenter Bench is created played after some time.
Steps to reproduce:
- Hire A Carpenter
- Create A Carpenter Bench And Carpenter Stockpile
- With Any Luck, The Carpenter Bench, The Carpenter Stockpile, And The Carpenter Unit Will Disappear.
I expected the Carpenter Unit as well as the Crafting Bench and the Stockpile to work correctly.
THe Unit, as well as the Crafting Bench and the Stockpile disappeared from existence, even though the sound that plays when the Crafting Bench is created played after a while after the Bug had started.
Probably works only in the Alpha 3 Version of Stonehearth, and it plays the sound when the Bench is created after a short while after the bug has performed.
None. Even if I took a Snapshot, it would’ve looked like nothing.
Versions and Mods:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 64-Bit
- Intel CORE i7 4700MQ Processor Clocked at 2.40 GHz
- Nvidia Laptop GPU (Don’t Know The Exact Model)
- 74CN44WW BIOS V3.05
- 8MB Ram