Cannot Reach Delivery of Mean Bed From Trader

Bug : Cannot reach delivery from trader

Summary:
A trader was dropping by offering 2 Mean Beds for 9 Oak Logs. As I needed the beds I agreed. The trader took the logs and delivered 2 Mean Beds, however, one was delivered on top the starting banner out of reach of the hearthlings.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Accept a trade from a trader offering 2 Mean Beds for 9 Oak Logs.

Expected Results:
I expected the trader to drop the 2 Mean Beds near the fire pit for collection by the hearthlings.

Actual Results:
Whilst one bed was dropped next to the fire pit the second bed was delivered on top the starting banner, out of the reach of the hearthlings.

Notes:
This may be difficult to reproduce but I thought you would like to know.

Attachments:

Versions and Mods:
I’m running Stonehearth Alpha 8 v0.1.0 (develop 2176) x64, with no mods.

System Information:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 | Intel Core i7 980X | 12GB system memory | nVidia GeForce GTX 780

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

If you move the banner, the beds will fall to the ground and you’ll be able to pick them up. As a possible fix for you.

2 Likes

or build a ladder up to it.

2 Likes

Thank you 64bitrobot, that worked.

I know it’s only minor, but I just wanted to make them aware that this was happening. Probably won’t matter once more work is done on trading.

I wouldn’t say it’s so much an issue with trading but just an issue with how items work sometimes. i’ve had various trading items end up on top of the banner, or sometimes on top of nearby roofs when my banner is to close to a house. Also the same issue when an item is halfway up a ladder.

1 Like