Not sure I’m understanding what’s being reported in this topic but I have a similar problem… maybe I need to place this post in its own bug report? Let me know please.
Problem 1 -
When I place down an item (it’s happened with various types but I’ll explain with pear cactus)
- Move a pear cactus from the world to my designated farming area.
- Place another pear cactus on top (now I have a 2 tier pear cactus, actually looks pretty cool )
- Both pear cactus have prickly pears to be picked
- I tell hearthlings to harvest, both cactus now have harvest icon on top
- The hearthlings only harvest fruit from bottom cactus. Cactus on top stays with harvest icon and it never gets harvested.
Problem 2 -
- Select top pear cactus
- tell hearthlings to move the top cactus back to the ground. Hearthlings ignore the request but the cactus stays with the move icon above it for all time
However… they WILL listen if I ask them to move the BOTTOM pear cactus some where else - which then makes the top cactus fall to the ground and then they will harvest/move it.
This has happened with cactus, beds, storage containers.
The beds are completely bugged, even when I ask them to move the bottom bed (so the top bed will fall to the ground) they’re ignoring it completely - not sure whats happening there - if they cant reach it or what.
Similar bug to what’s in this post or should I post it on its own?