In the editor, while building a two story stone tower, I experienced an engine error.
What the error does and how it looks will be in a screenshot below.
In addition, how to repeat this bug will also be below.
Steps to reproduce:
In order to not miss anything here, I will cover every step exactly the way I did it. …So hold on to your boot-straps!
- Start by entering the building editor.
- Choose the floor tool, select ‘Wood’ as your resource for the floor.
- On the top row of choices for wood color, select the furthest right… a dark brown.
- Build a 9x9 square.
- Open the wall tool.
- Select stone as your resource, select the multi-colored gray option, and then put up the walls.
- Using the second-floor tool, surround the upper edges with a top-row, third choice from the left - dark colored stone.
- Fill in the rest of the floor with the same top row, furthest right dark-brown wood.
- Put up the same style wall.
- Add a castle-style roof and adjust the Roof Onset a few times.
Additionally… If the bug doesn’t occur, you can also try and add doors and windows to the structure.
Unfortunately my file save is too big. However, perhaps my changelog might help.
stonehearth.log (674.6 KB)
Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 15 - Release 537 (x64)
No mods in use.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.40 GHz
- Installed Memory: 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
- System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.