Bugs in this awesome game

Hello. I have been playing non official version of this game for a long time cause i have no money to buy it but i found some bugs. To start with i’d like to tell you about frequently encountered bug. When you build house in the mountain, you can’t build roof and the house looks not so good without it. Also townspeople don’t place furniture and the game becomes not so cool without it. Fix it for official game playing people please!

Non official version? Uhh sounds like you grabbed a pirated copy that’s out of date and now want the dev team to fix problems that were probably solved quite some time ago.

2 Likes

that’s the newest version, so i don’t think they could fix it

There’s going to be a building overhaul soon eventually, so they’re already fixing problems for that release.

1 Like

Send pics of your nonfunctioning houses! Maybe we can spot why stuff isn’t working.

4 Likes

Will give him credit for at least being honest.

And what version is the newest version? The latest on Pirate Bay, latest on Steam, or latest dev candidate?

2 Likes

I’m Sorry but coming here reporting bugs for a Pirated Copy. That’s just (imma leave this blank)

That’s like stealing something from the store and then you are not satisfied with it, you return to the store and demand a refund or they should fix it.

That’s like a game hacker upset that he cant hack a game and reported the issue with the company that his/her hacks no longer work.

2 Likes

Regardless of their reason for Pirating it, if they have found a legitimate bug, it could still help the rest of us that have missed it.

That being said, I’m not saying I support Pirating, as he should purchase the game when he gets a chance. At the same time, we don’t know his situation as to why he couldn’t purchase it. I’m not going to lie, personally I’ve pirated games to see if they’re even worth buying as Demos don’t exist anymore.

2 Likes

Not saying I have done this or not, but I think this is a big reason for some people doing piracy in the first place.

I used to love the old days when I could get a free demo to try out the basics of a game.
Googling for demos of games today simply provide me links to a trailer or whatever - sigh thanks internet.

Hopefully, when people pirate a game and find they enjoy it, they may actually spend some money at it and play the real deal.

1 Like

I am fully satisfied by this game, but i found a bug and i decided to report this so this game could become better.

That’s all good and grand. How about answering our questions and giving us more to go on so we can help you.

I just built a house in the cave 4x8 with the roof 2 blocks height. Villagers built first part of roof but they can’t place blocks above them so the roof couldn’t been finished and they couldn’t continue building the house.

@Gogolman, can you upload a copy of the stonehearth.log file and the save game with the building?

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

The log can be uploaded directly, and can be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\ (again assuming a default Steam install).

3 Likes

i can say the latest version in the darkweb is 737 and noooo i have buyed it :joy: i just know how to use google ^^

1 Like

I decided to check multiple sites and found they’re up to Release 753. Release 758 is the latest, so @Gogolman, unless you got it from someone who has it, you don’t have the latest.

1 Like

https://fex.net/#!201897367480

1 Like