Bug when changing group from defend to attack

Summary:
So the bug is pretty strait forward you tell your group to defend one place and if you didn’t remove the defend before you send them to an attack the defend flag is removed but the group is stuck in this place.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Send group to defend an area in order to group.
  2. Without removing the defend flag you send them to attack.
    3)And instead of attack after a few steps to the attack zone they glitch and stay in the defend until you tell them to defend a different place.

Expected Results:
Cancel the first task to defend and attack where I order to.
Actual Results:
Stuck in defend mode until I order a different location to defend.
Notes:
I hope I explain my self good enough so you can fully understand the issue.
Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
No mods in use , Corrently using the latest alpha 16 -559 (x64) version of the game.
System Information:
Gtx 660 2gb
8gb ram
core i-5 3470 3.20 GHz 3.60 GHz
Not sure about the motherboard.

I believe I can confirm this one. I wasn’t sure at the time what happened or if I could reproduce it, but I think I’ve experienced this behavior.

At first I Was sure its just a random bug for the first moment , but after a few times I saw that it comes with the change from defend to attack without canceling the defend. hopefully a fix will be next patch cause I lost npcs when my fighter group got stuck in a defend situation.

I think I’ve read in another topic that this is fixed for the next build, the defense banner refusing to be overwritten by other commands.