Bug Report, citizens do not interact with berry bush

Summary:
berry bush bug, when i was organised the wild berry bush in my town one of the bushies was locked in my storage and my citizen doesn’t moved the bush to the selected place, and when i tried to select another place to put the bush the game sended me a error:

"release-765 (x64)[M] CHECK failed: C:\rb\ihome\root\SH-OB0-BUILD\stonehearth\source\lib\lua\ai\execution_unit.cpp:205 bad unit transition “set_think_output” from “ready” in action get placement ghost for item stack traceback: radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function ‘report_traceback’ radiant/modules/commons.lua:57: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:51> [C]: in function ‘set_think_output’ …h/ai/actions/get_placement_ghost_for_item_action.lua:21: in function ‘_rethink’ …h/ai/actions/get_placement_ghost_for_item_action.lua:32: in function ‘instance’ radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function ‘trigger’ radiant/modules/events.lua:370: in function ‘_fire_async_triggers’ radiant/modules/events.lua:445: in function ‘_update’ radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:59>"
Steps to reproduce:

1. try to move a lots of berry bush to a different place with two blocks of distance of eshte other
  2. eventually your citizens will not move one of the bush even though you select to move
  3. when this happen try to find the bush they that they doesn’t move, select it and place in another place. The error message will appear

Expected Results:
The berry bush will be placed in the selected place

Actual Results:
the citizens place the bush in the storage and doesnt interact with it

Notes:
i think that bug can happen with another itens
(sorry for my english, i am not fluent)

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
v0.23.0 no mods
System Information:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz

Video Card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000

RAM: 8.0 GB

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

Thanks for the report. This will be fixed in the next release.

1 Like