BATTLEPUS! and Heimerdingers Qubicle Creations

no worry’s about necro posting, its better then creating yet another topic for us mods to merge :wink:

[quote=“yetihead90, post:37, topic:9374”]
How did you get you weapons to line up in the hearthling’s hand? Mine currently stick out of the characters back.
[/quote]what program are you using for the swords? heres a handy little tutorial that was written to show how to get weapons in the right place,

The Sword of my mod don't stay right in the hand - #10 by PegLeg

2 Likes

Hi!,I really like all your models!
I need a Program to animate my models anyone have one?
Thx for the attention :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you VERY much. I also found out, through some trial and error, that the armor qb file should only be editted in VoxelShop. I opened one in MagicaVoxel first and it converted the armor, and all it’s pieces, into one whole piece, which made the armor stationary in the game. Once again, thank you for linking this tutorial.

1 Like

i also discovered this awhile back…:wink:

its because magicavoxel only allows for one matrice, so it cant do anything that requires animations.

guess who got qubicleeee

3 Likes

ive always wanted to try this ever since i learned u can drag pictures into qubicle to make models but never had qubicle

and here it is

http://imgur.com/n4Dwqqm

tom what in the world are you doing in my game, you sly dog

4 Likes

There needs to be a mod where once you place that tons of Tom quotes start showing up in the journal.

2 Likes

when you load a picture into quibcle can you say how much voxel it should use? when yes i thin you can give the picture a higher resolution :wink:

and then we make a mod of all of the team xD

2 Likes

i could give the picture a higher res but then the picture would be ridiculously large xD i had to shrink it in half to make it look like this

this Tom is 97x72x1

like i know you can give them a higher resolution and then just use this function to make it ingame smaller “scale”: 0.5 (in the json) etc.

i have use this for the forge ^^

edit: ok sry forgot that 0.1 is 100% so 0.05 ^^

2 Likes

http://imgur.com/1EtcdUg

http://imgur.com/IZk7xp2

6 Likes

if you want i can help to make a mod out of this :wink:

And this mod is your fault :wink: [MOD] Retro Games

2 Likes

edit: I JUST learned I can add descriptions to imgur (facepalm)

If I were to make a game with these it would be a Tower defense called Battlepus and the imgur descriptions in the album are full of ideas of how I would use all the models

Imgur

bad guy

THIS is a genius idea me and my sister came up with, it is called the TUGCERATOPS and it is a dinosaur that hides underwater and uses its Tugboat Fin as camo (and as a giant horn)

1 Like

its still a huge WIP so let me know when you find something broken, oh and thank Honestabelink because he is the guy who codes/teaches me to attempt to code all this

edit:

instruments with playable music inbound

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: you know what i want to ask :wink:

1 Like

This is a Battering Ram
I am sure someone has thought of this before

3 Likes

According to Google, some of these existed in medieval times. A+ for historical accuracy.

1 Like

But how could i make one for the bad guys without the platypus equivalent

the Plattering Ram

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

This has become way more than some mod

i tried to get all of the animations that i have in 1 video , its 30 min long

i have also met another cool coder friend

he posts dev logs of his progress in coding this RTS

I can’t wait till he posts videos of our other WIP Chicken Knight :smiley:

2 Likes