Armor questions

1. What armor can footmen use and who makes it?
  2. What armor does archers use and who makes it?
  3. What armor does clerics use, just the headband? Can they use any other armor?

I believe that Footmen can have armour made by the blacksmith and weaver (Better stuff is from the blacksmith), the Archer doesn’t have any armour but the weaver can make them arrows. and the Cleric I believe currently only has headbands.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

I was making armor using the blacksmith but only the knights used used the sliver armor, the only armor I was making at the time. Then I used the weaver to make the first armor in the list and the footmen didn’t use that either. So I thought the weaver armor was for archers but I didn’t have any.

1 Like

The weaver can make two different quivers, one slows down enemys, one ignites them. No more armor but the carpenter can craft the recurve bow for your archers.

All armour crafted by the weaver can only be worn by footmen.

The blacksmith can craft armour and weapons for footmen and knights. When you click one of them in the crafting window you ll see a symbol, either a shield (knights armour/weapon) or a sword (footmen … )

2 Likes

also, certain armors require your soldiers to be at a certain level before they can wear it. Example, IRON MAIL requires your FOOTMEN to be LEVEL 4. Hope that helps m8 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you stevenvilla and Draalo. Both of you were helpful. I had the carpenter craft the recurve bow but things got hectic in my game and I forgot to see if the archer picked up the bow.

I ran into a bug when appeasing the goblin, my merchant cart would stop working. So I deleted that game and started a new one after the merchant cart stopped working for the third time.

1 Like