[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

Thanks much for checking!

1 Like

There might be a minor conflict between this mod and MaraRose’s Container mod.My cook couldn’t make a distiller workbench. The crafting menu showed that the only item I was missing is a wood barrel, but I had 3 of them and they are both in a stockpile and deploy-able. With some trial and error disabling mods the cook was only able to craft the distiller when I disabled MaraRose’s Container Mod. I could be wrong though, I’m not sure. I did not get an actual error pop-up.
@MaraRose @Wiese2007

1 Like

The game won’t detect that I have any sugarcane grown. I have the Better Stockpiles Mod but I can’t find anything that would let me put all these sugarcane bundles into storage for the game to detect it. I tried the Wheat option but they wouldn’t pick it up.

Same problem with potatoes. I figured Raw Veges would be the category but no one came to pick them up.

Heyho i will look into it when im Home xD

edit: i think its because potato (cookmod) and sugarbundle are stockpile_cooking_ingredient cooking_ingredient potato … so the tag must be changed @Shinsaka can you confirm this?

Sugarcane bundle and potato harvest are stored under “Crops”. If the “Crops” filter doesn’t appears in the stockpile, it means you forgot to install/activate the brewerymod_bs.smod and/or cookmod_bs.smod.

2 Likes

has anyone had an error with the latest alpha branch (developer branch) that shows that it has a “Think” error related to thirst?

are there any known recipes that use garlic?

for thirst - its not my part its the system from cookmod ^^ and for garlic - nope there is no receipe at the moment xD

I am soryy for the question about the incorrect mod.

Have a cool day!

1 Like

Hello,
First of all, thanks a lot for your awesome mod.
I’ve a problem with tomatoes…when you open your inventory, it’s listed under its lonely tab

The second issue i have with tomatoes is that i cant store them anywhere, even in a stockpile. I use Better stockpile mod…perhaps is it from it even if i’ve the BS addon for your mod installed?

Thanks again for your work :wink:

i have checked - BS shouldnt do anything with tomatoes xD i have update the categories for this - now it should work :smiley:

2 Likes

little update - now with support for [A22+] Pawel's Mod Corner: Finetems, Plant Lore, Archmod -so autoharvest for plants can be used

3 Likes

Hey Im having some issues with the mod. The cook doesnt want to craft the Destilery. I tried removing mods but nothing really helped. Any ideas?

How are you using this? I can’t get it to work at all, because it requires the cookmod, which is causing games to crash at random now.

I’m not sure if this bug is for this mod or if something else is happening but I keep getting this error:

release-763 (x64)[M]
radiant/modules/entities.lua:22: assertion failed: Attempting to create an entity without a uri. If it is a temporary entity that shouldn’t be saved, use stonehearth:object:transient
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
radiant/modules/common.lua:481: in function 'assert’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:22: in function ‘create_entity’
…mod/ai/actions/get_drink_from_container_adjacent.lua:34: in function <…mod/ai/actions/get_drink_from_container_adjacent.lua:13>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘run’
…
[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:607: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

good question ^^

@SaintDevil i will look into it at the weekend

sooo tested and no issues from my side -.- but i have corrected some regioninfos for the destillery - so little unimportant update uploaded ^^

I am having this issue as well. I havn’t had any other issues with it so far, no error messages concerning it either.

The flora is unbalanced, I end up with way too many mushrooms and blueberries and strawberries and virtually zero silkweed and brightbell. It makes the early game nigh unplayable. Any chance of making that more balanced?

1 Like