Alpha General Questions [the common stuff goes here]!

Removing them from there doesn’t work for me.

Are you loading a game or starting a new one after you’ve deleted them?

just for info - both build (205/2143 tested via new game and load) and in all the deleted templates are gone

Thank you so much for the reply. I think I’ll just wait for now before I uninstall and reinstall. I don’t want to lose my save progress just yet. I just got my blacksmith. :smile:

1 Like

just for info:

“hour_names” : [
“Aughtaur”,
“Twivaur”,
“Thrisaur”,
“Quarthaur”,
“Fifaur”,
“Sesaur”,
“Sevaur”,
“Ochaur”,
“Neinaur”,
“Tethtaur”,
“Elehaur”,
“Dovaur”
],

“month_names” : [
“Bittermun”,
“Deepmun”,
“Dewmun”,
“Rainmun”,
“Growmun”,
“Goldmun”,
“Feastmun”,
“Warmun”,
“Newmun”,
“Azuremun”,
“Hearthmun”,
“Northmun”

Just founded :wink:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, @Wiese2007, I think this is not the right topic to post that, but I don’t know where to merge your post, either :sweat_smile:

That info might come handy for new people, I’m seeing you’re learning a lot lately :smile: :+1:

Old forum veterans here know this kind of stuff since pre-Alpha (at the end of this post :arrow_heading_down: ):

Edit: on a second thought, this might be a good place for your post, perhaps.

5 Likes

@SteveAdamo surely this needs to be renamed or locked down (probably just renamed) (and it’s just getting me a bit annoyed) and it might be a bit misdirecting

2 Likes

it does indeed, and will be when A9 is released… :+1:

1 Like

i forgot its not released but thats its only in unstable

@SteveAdamo may i now be correct as to ask for you to rename the thread :smile:

2 Likes

Alpha 9!!

:fireworks: :fireworks: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :boom: :boom:

3 Likes

The :icecream: was the best I could find as discourse doesn’t include emoticons in quotes because… idk. Also, emoticons don’t even display in spoilers.

That wasn’t a question!!!

So, when can we expect to see borderless windows? :stuck_out_tongue:

So wait, we’re technically starting in the Stonehearth equivalent of February?

I’m afraid to see what “summer” is like like when it rolls around.

Assuming Stonehearth’s months start in winter like ours. Who can say?

1 Like

so im wonding once you take out the goblin camp do anymore spawn becuse it been a wile and iv only seen one

Do anyone knows where can the pickaxe be crafted? It sais that by the blacksmith, but I cannot see it in the blacksmith catalog.

Has it been implemented yet?

1 Like

these are not required to be crafted (at the moment), as you can simply drag out an area to be mined, and your hearthlings will happily go about mining said area with magically generated pickaxes! :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, but in game it says that with the pickaxe hearthlings can dig faster than without it.

I think it is perfectly fine that you don’t need the pickaxe when you start the game, but I thought, when I saw the miner job, that it would be something like a job update so hearthlings can earn experience while mining and deploy better mining atributes.

1 Like

Yeah, the tech tree always seems to be fleshed out a few steps of where it is coded.

2 Likes

Your standard workers have a special half pick/half axe tool (seriously, go look at their character sheet). The craftable pick is for the mining class, which has not been implemented yet, which is why you can’t craft the talisman.

3 Likes

So the goblins scale their attacks on your net wealth and hearthling count right? Well, could there be a timer implemented because I just started a world and was mining and farming so I acquired hearthlings everyday, then when the attack came it was a goblin attack of 40 goblins. It generally scared me…

3 Likes