Summary: I was playing a game in the desert and started to make a ditch to protect my hearthlings. I was going to fill it with water but when I broke away the wall to let the water flow in, the entire pond disappeared.
Steps to reproduce:
- dig next to water
- let the water flow into where you dug
Expected Results: The ditch filling with water
Actual Results: all of the water disappearing
Notes: The bug is not game breaking, all other parts of the game are fine.
If your camera gets under the ground you can still see water
this is where the pond was.
Version Number and Mods in use: alpha 19 no mods
System Information: Windows 10
Hello @CalebD, could you upload your savefile where this is happening?
Did you see any error popping up when the water disappeared?
I will get the save and yes there was an error.
I found the folder but I cant get it into the chat.
hey there @CalebD,
here’s instructions for how to upload a save game,
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
hope that helps
have seen this even without an error. The water does not regenerate and flows away. only when completely gone will an hydro error pop_up