Adding Classes to Rayya doesn't work

I wanted to add a job to the Rayya Mod but it seems that isn’t working like i wanted.

added this code to my manifest

"mixintos" : {
    "/rayyas_children/manifest.json" : "file(rayyas_children_selected/manifest.json)",

"/stonehearth/ui/game/create_camp/create_camp.less" : "file(ui/game/create_camp/create_camp.less)"

}

And in the rayyas_children_selected manifest i added this code

{
   "aliases": {
      "jobs:footman": "file(/kiraso/rayyas_children_selected/jobs/footman/rc_footman_description.json)"
   }
}

But the file isn’t loading the other manifest with the mixinthos. Doesn’t know why :frowning:

Unfortunately the footman class isn’t in the game right now so i have to add it myself to the rayya to make some changes.

kiraso.zip (301.3 KB)

Have you tried:

{
   "aliases": {
      "jobs:footman": "file(jobs/footman/rc_footman_description.json)"
   }
}

?

This don’t will work because the original rayya mod is missing a rc_ footman_description.json

I have to link it to my mod folder where the file is located

I don’t think you can mixinto manifests. What exactly do you mean by “add a job to the Rayya Mod”?

Does Rayya just mixinto Stonehearth itself? So all you need to do is mixinto Stonehearth, not Rayya?

I try to explain it @max99x ^^

I want to change the Footman starter Outfit. But only when you play with the Rayya Children. To do this i have to modify the footman_description.json file and change the equipment. But unfortunately the Rayya Children smod file has only description files for the mason, potter, weaver and worker.

So i tried to add the “jobs:footman” to the rayya aliases. But it seems that adding mixintos to the manifest didn’t work. :frowning: Maybe it only works when i’m override the original with a modified one?

The problem is @Kittyodoom that i only want to change the equipment when you play with the Rayya Children and not also when you play with the Ascendancy. So i have to insert the code to the Rayya Children smod

You probably want to mixinto rayyas_children:jobs:index to point its jobs.stonehearth:jobs:footman key to your footman description.

Was missing this one :open_mouth:

But i have also to add the alias to the manifest to make it work properly not?

Nevermind, deleted the old post with the wrong solution ahahahah xD
I think i found it. Have only to test it tonight ^^

Thx :wink:

1 Like

@max99x, mhh i got this error message when i’m promote a worker to the Footmans. Also the Worker Outfits changed to the Ascendancy ones. Seems i’m using the wrong controller for the footman job. But i used the same that is also in the Stonehearth files, with some adaptions

>> Link to Github

release-763 (x64)[M]
...nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:319: entity job does not match job controller
stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	...nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:319: in function '_evaluate_highest_level'
	...nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:270: in function 'add_member'
	stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:299: in function 'promote_to'
	debugtools/call_handlers/debugtools_commands.lua:255: in function <debugtools/call_handlers/debugtools_commands.lua:246>

There might be other issues, but the obvious one I see is you’re mixing in the NPC footman (stonehearth:jobs:npc:footman) rather than the hearthling footman (stonehearth:jobs:footman) in rc_footman_description.json.

Yes, this was one of the Errors. Maybe i found also the other one that makes disappear the Rayya Worker Outfit.