Maybe my english is just to bad to fully understand how these commands work.
s is a good How To i would appreciate lining it to me or correct me if im wrong
aliases are for my mod only they don`t enter the original aliases in the stonehearth manifest and are not referred to from the original code
overrides overwriite a whole file in the stonehearth.smod with the file i give in to it
I thought mixintos add some command lines to an existing .json but I´m not sure if i understood that correctly.
(After i dropped the snowhare project, i thought of something “easier”)
I`m trieing to add the “fine” crafted stone_chair
- i copied the stone chair files,
- changed every path into stone_chair_fine (same as in the castle_door example)
- added an aliases in my manifest to refer to the furniture:stone_chair:fine (like the carpenter furniture names)
- checked that there`s a chance of having “fine” craftet masonry work in mason_desription.json
- tried to “mixintos” a command line in the original “stone_chair.json” to refer to my furniture:stone_chair:fine
but the only error i get is
there`s no aliases in furniture for stone_chair:fine
So please explain these commands to me and lead me out of the darkness i`m in