Just some extra things I came across:
- Algae seem to be autoharvesting. The whole floor of the water is covered with this, without even interacting with the plants.
- I got some issues with rabbits that are missing some talking animations. Could come from another mod.
- Animal fodder doesn’t work anymore. The shepherd refuses to feed it to any of the animals.
- When a crafter departs for the rabbits, the task that they worked on will stay green, but when the crafters are back, they won’t finish is, despite the fact that they have ingredients in their bagpacks.
- Visible fish disappear after the first time saving.
Not an issue, but really frustrating:
- When mining for chests on bottoms of lakes, the water level goes down because it pours into the hole. Maybe spawn water is this hole to prevent this?
I really like the mod and it is a great improvement. Keep on going guys!