[ACE] Pre-Release 0.9.2 - Out now!

Just some extra things I came across:

• Algae seem to be autoharvesting. The whole floor of the water is covered with this, without even interacting with the plants.
  • I got some issues with rabbits that are missing some talking animations. Could come from another mod.
  • Animal fodder doesn’t work anymore. The shepherd refuses to feed it to any of the animals.
  • When a crafter departs for the rabbits, the task that they worked on will stay green, but when the crafters are back, they won’t finish is, despite the fact that they have ingredients in their bagpacks.
  • Visible fish disappear after the first time saving.
    Not an issue, but really frustrating:
  • When mining for chests on bottoms of lakes, the water level goes down because it pours into the hole. Maybe spawn water is this hole to prevent this?
    I really like the mod and it is a great improvement. Keep on going guys!

Yep, it’s happens only when we both ( i and friend) get ~20 citizens. I know about AI problems, but my messeage was just a report, not a grudge.

This is interesting, never had it happen – algae is “destroyed” (leaving the items to be collected) if they have no water anymore, so if the water level lowers or changes, that would “harvest them” but if they are regrowing and being harvested again, then something is clearly wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably from somewhere else, we didn’t touch that :smiley:

Interesting, will check it out. Others mentioned it before!

Could be a base game issue, will check it out. Does cancelling and re-ordering the order fixes it though?

O_o that also seems odd… fish dies, however - so that might be it too :smiley: (they just disappear when they “die”)

I’m afraid can’t do much about that - the hole where the chest is already has water - or at least is supposed to - but the bits that get dug to get to it can’t have water because they have, well, ground :stuck_out_tongue: so there will always be some bits to be filled with water

This makes perfect sense, that’s just physics :jubilant: Nothing to “fix” here.

[quote=“DaniAngione, post:264, topic:38843”]
This is interesting, never had it happen – algae is “destroyed” (leaving the items to be collected) if they have no water anymore, so if the water level lowers or changes, that would “harvest them” but if they are regrowing and being harvested again, then something is clearly wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

ploefke1:
Ah, that would be the cause. The water level dit drop quite a bit, so that could get them destroyed. The fact that the plant stub regrows and auto-destroys is the issue in that case.

Could be a base game issue, will check it out. Does cancelling and re-ordering the order fixes it though?

ploefke1:
Cancelling did work, but not in the case of my herbalist. That lead to a crash, but it was crfting a birch seed box, so maybe it was the big inventory?
O_o that also seems odd… fish dies, however - so that might be it too :smiley: (they just disappear when they “die”)

ploefke1:

It didn’t drop anything, so I don’t know.

Hello everyone, I’m not sure if this is the best place to ask this but, I don’t have any idea of where could I do it so here I go. The thing its that my brother and me used to play stonehearth together, in the same house with the same router six month ago, and we stopped 'cause after some time the lua bar was like in 90% and was unplayable. Okay, so we waited 'til this mod and the 1.1 patch of stonehearth come out. Perfect, so we installed this mod, and started playing together again but now the thing that doesn’t let us play normally it’s the “netword_send” task in the task bar. We have the same Internet supplier and nothing has changed, anyone has some idea? Or has got the same trouble?
Sorry for my possible English mistakes, not my first languaje :frowning:
And of course thanks for your answers! :smiley:

So i’m a bit lost with the fuel types, i cant find a high grade fuel to make gold and I’m stuck

You need the Hunk of Hard Coal. This one :wink:

Find Coal in a mountain side and mine it out.

that, or make whats it named again? coke? the grey flat thing your blacksmith can make

No one? :frowning:

How long was after some time? How many hearthlings did you guys have in total? When you have too much going on, the game can come grinding to a halt like that…

We started a new game, and when we both reached 15 hearthlings more or less, the problem begin to appear. We tried different maps, forest, desert even highlands, but keeps appearing. The things its that in singleplayer I can play with even 40 hearthlings, but idk why in multiplayer this happens.
Thanks for your answer :smiley:

ACE does make it harder to play online/multiplayer but we’re also making some improvements for the next version :slight_smile: Hopefully it will be better!

That image…
Very hard to miss :smiley:

Should be renamed “Hunk of Hard to Miss Coal” :jubilant:

Blacksmith Unfinished Workbench Rework (grab it and run!)

Oh okey, thanks for the answer, looking forward it!
PS: very good job with the mod, keep the faith!

More like Chunk Norris.

ok, that has got to be the “wuv woo/howdoyouturnthisthingon” of stonehearth.
a cheat-deployable fighter for your town, which is just a hunk of coal. that fires coal. and kills everything
and possibly displays chuck noris in its thought bubbles.

I thought it was the trebusheep.

Excuse me for asking again, but is there any date when the new patch will come out? :smiley:
Thank you very much again for the answer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I promise you that we are working overtime to get it ready :smiley:

But there are still a couple of things that we need to finish before it rolls :frowning:

Oh of course, don’t worry, take the time you need! We all see your effort, thanks again :slight_smile: