ACE - Authorized Community Expansion Project

There`s a lot of water on those fields … almost up to the waist …

2 Likes

And by the way, pitchforks and hoes coming in three, two, one …

1 Like

oh my gosh finally theres new berry bushes for the ascendancy
also the planters, those are new

2 Likes

that’s how you grow paddies(rice) which are already in the game

2 Likes

Y’all need to play more! :jubilant:

Half of the things being pointed out are already in the game :merry:

1 Like

Wel i guess i didn’t explain properly. Last time i grew paddy i used a lot less water, i didn’t need to flood the field up to the waist - but that could be just me, i digged two voxels deep around the field while the field itself was just one voxel deep.

2 Likes

Yeah, it has been quite some time since i last played.

2 Likes

By the way, RC gameplay changed a lot … sheppard from the beggining , potters now take longer to craft stuff (because there’s an additional step), animal fodder now requires fruit … very different from what it used to be - i see myself relying a lot more on trade, for example to get firewood.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t mean just you :merry: let me make a summary just to not misguide people :jubilant:

These are tea bushes, they’re already in the game
Also, the “planters” are actually drying tables, also in the game (made by the Brewer)

It’s the base game farmer hat? :jubilant:

Again, the drying tables made by the brewer :jubilant:

1 Like

Wait, what? Those brown hats? I know the yellow ones, but the brown ones? I mean, it is what it is I guess. scratches his beard in confusion

Oh, alright. Never really used the brewer, tbh. Too many jobs/lings - my PC cant really handle that.

2 Likes

Holy crap! ACE is getting updates again!? I reluctantly stopped playing like a year or three ago after what I thought was the end of the project; but I’m so excited to stand corrected! I’ve been trying to fill the Stonehearth-shaped whole in my life with games like Settlement Survival, Going Medieval, and most recently, Timberborn (All great games, btw); but I’ll be reinstalling my darling Stonehearth the moment I get home from work.

All contributors, you have my heartfelt gratitude, for your tenacious dedication.

2 Likes

Ohhh you mean those!

Well, they’re not farmers so I didn’t think you mean those. These are the summer worker hats (to protect from hot weather), have been in ACE for a while as well :merry:

2 Likes

Well, if you did indeed stop three years ago, then you missed a lot of stuff, we’ve had like 3~4 large updates in the last 3 years!

At any rate, welcome back :merry:

1 Like

I reckon the soldiers’ weapons and armour look different, but I can’t quite tell if recoloured Raya’s children gear or altogether new.

Further, those water-gates don’t seem very useful, are the blocks before them pipe-like items or wall-building?

Tea-drying beds and paddy look different too, but I reckon paddy’s is due to the updated basket model.