(A22) Free-standing wall visibility glitch explained (and how to get around it!)

Summary:
Awhile ago, I posted a bug report about the visibility glitch of free-standing walls. It’s when the front-viewed walls do not view properly through Building Vision modes.

Now…when I started messing more with them, I think I discovered how this caused this particular visual bug. The cause of this was how you start building the walls. In my discovery, the direction of how you place them in will affect how they are viewed with Building Vision. I found out the walls will be viwed properly, if you build the free-standing walls from left-to-right.

Steps to reproduce:
Glitch

1. Place a floor/foundation.
  2. Place free-standing wall(s) on the floor, starting from anywhere on a right-handed side from camera perspective.
  3. Cycle wall visibility for result.

Workaround

1. Place a floor/foundation.
  2. Place free-standing wall(s) on the floor, starting from anywhere on a left-handed side from camera perspective.
  3. Cycle wall visibility for result.

Expected Results:
N/A

Actual Results:
N/A

Notes:
So from now on, I guess I’m going to have to start off my free-standing wall buildings on the left-handed side.

Attachments:
Explained enough in words.

Version Number and Mods in use:
release-763 (x64) | No mods (Vanilla)

System Information:
Windows 10 64 Bit | AMD FX™-6300 | 16GB RAM Memory | EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB ACX 2.0

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: (A22) Free-standing wall three-wall enclosure visibility glitch