8BitCrab's mods: "More Gold". V3.1 released, gold deposits and heroes swords!

it was suggested by @Drotten when i told him i couldn’t make it rare enough, but im currently fine with the rarity, i’ve only seen 1-4 per map, i would rather it be 1-2, but i dont want to have to do any more more work on it now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

though later down the road i plan on making the sword the start to a “quest”, so i may have to do the campaign thingy anyways.

2 Likes

How you make the generated gold deposits?? and the sword
thats really nice!

1 Like

by following @Drotten’s expert advice, of course. :wink:

it was rather simple, just a matter of copying (and editing) the rabbit statue files. if you want i could PM you with full instructions on how to do it.

[quote=“Mine_Tutorials, post:22, topic:15730”]
thats really nice!
[/quote]thanks :smile:

quick fix with the paintings, they now work as intended.

2 Likes

with the way things have been going for me, i most likely wont update this mod for A12 and beyond, just thought i should toss it out there, even though its not like anyone actually cares :laughing:

but i will note that its still usable, but the overgrown/heroes sword doesnt seem to be working correctly, other then that everythings working fine, though none of my recipes actually need workbench to be made…

1 Like

Poppycock! I care! It’s a fairly useful mod, and its always interesting to see other modders work. Still though, its not my place to demand you continue it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

heh… i might continue updating this mod when A12 stable comes out, that way i’ll have time to get used to the new things that A12 bring during the unstable builds.

though i cant promise it, there should be 1 more update, before i retire this mod, that would add the ability to craft gold coins… which was actually the original intention of the mod, but it appears i got slightly off tracked :laughing:

3 Likes

Wow this is my very first mod I have seen and it looks amazing! I want to know how i could download this @8BitCrab If you could tell me that would be great!

1 Like

glad to hear you like it :smile:

[quote=“Rick0091, post:29, topic:15730”]
I want to know how i could download this @8BitCrab If you could tell me that would be great!
[/quote]the download in the original post should still be working, if not then just tell me and i can fix it.

Thank you i will be downloading this tonight!

1 Like

@8BitCrab Does this mod work for alpha 12 or 11? Im wondering cause i am going to install it

1 Like

it works, but not necessarily to the best of its ability’s, heres what i posted before,

thats still true, i also just discovered that in A12 it requires lvl 6 blacksmith to make gold ingots…

Ok im on my real pc now ok how do I download it?

1 Like

just follow this link, and download it,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0QxOt3CicMHNGIyQ281bTV1MWs/view?usp=sharing

then drop it into the mods folder located inside the stoneheath folder, the file path for that should be something like this,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods

Ok so I clicked on the link and it took me to more_gold.smod and if you click on more gold in takes you to the fire but and cant do anything its on the site you cant move the file on your computer.

to download you have to click the little arrow at the top (circled in red),

Ok I did now it says More_gold.smod is unsafe to download and was blocked by SmartScreen Filter and I cant download it.

hmm… strange, i’m guessing “smartscreen filter” is some sort of antivirus thingy?

is there a way to say that its safe? and what web browser are you using?

darn, i have to head out for now, so i’ll be back alter, hope everything works out for you.

I have installed the mod.

Could you tell me @8BitCrab what other mods there are for alpha 11