450 - Minor Bug - Curtains keep falling to the floor

I have checked and they keep falling. The bug is reproducible. I send you the save. I hope it helps you.

Have fun, Kyth

1 Like

I’m seeing this happen with curtains and tapestries. I made two big houses with nice furnishings and when I got a weaver I upgraded their beds… one bed came out as a Fine Comfy Bed so I wanted to make that house baller, which meant all the decorations!.. not really, just the curtain and tapestries.

I think I may have deleted a ladder or something in the console for this game, if it helps any.

i encountered this bug too.
but for me, this only happens when i construct a building and save + load the game. if i construct the building and place curtains in the same session, they won’t fall down and after loading the savegame they stay in place.
happens to me only when i place them on buildings i built earlier.

1 Like

Yea, I’m having the same problem in R453 (x64). Some curtains are hung with no problems, others just fall into the floor, even within the same building. Undeploying then placing again results in the same.

@Seraphic - Do you have a save game you can upload where I can place curtains and see them fall down? That would help a lot.

1 Like

This is a save game from yesterday (Aug 30). Dropbox - 1440947691787

@crazy_angel_60 - Thanks! I’ll take a look later today.

1 Like

I believe it won’t mount to the windows I moved during the design process (meaning I had a window, removed it, and placed a new window frame next to the original location)

This was a tricky one, but should now be fixed for the next patch. Thanks to everyone for all the information that made this possible!

5 Likes