3400 users, and All's Well!

[update #4]

1700 users, and Bob’s your uncle… :smile:

• Users: 1702 :arrow_up: 102
  • Topics: 1244 :arrow_up: 127

inb4 massive rise in users next month :grin:

Not looking forward to it, So far this forum is friendly and peaceful. Imagine what will happen when…outsiders start ruining all our well kept peace. Dear God! What will happen if they find the Brony Topic!!!

1 Like

I imagine that there are other people in this world capable of reasonable, constructive discussion, and they will all be welcomed with massively open arms :smile:

2 Likes

oh you sweet, lovable, innocent young man… have the months here taught you nothing? :smile:

2 Likes

Denial is a fantastic coping mechanism.

3 Likes

Out of interest, with the release of the graphics test, how many users is it up to now? In that thread I’m seeing a ton of new faces I don’t recognise, has it actually shot up or is that my memory being poor?

good question… 1746 total users, with 22 new registrations yesterday… :+1:

That’s quite a lot…if it had rose like that every day we’d be up to 4000+ users. I guess all the lurkers kindly decided to appear so that they could give their reports on bugs and stuff.

indeed… it looks like a very successful test, with a number of good reports here and on the official site… :+1:

edit:

[update #5]

1900 users… yeah, slightly more aggressive jump in numbers over the last 20 days…

it’s probably folks wanting to register early, to catch a glimpse of @Geoffers747 Christmas calendar… :christmas_tree:

• Users: 1908 :arrow_up: 206
  • Topics: 1387 :arrow_up: 143
1 Like

Just you wait till December 12th - absolute perfection.

1 Like

Whats December 12th? WAIT! Don’t answer that I dont think I want to know!

[update #6]

2004 users… we broke 2k members … and 30k posts! :tada:

my my, just look how we’ve grown… seems like it was only yesterday when @Geoffers747 made his very first post! at least, i think that was his first post… its hard to track those details down! :smile:

on with the numbers!

• Users: 2004 :arrow_up: 96
  • Topics: 1489 :arrow_up: 102
1 Like

And to think you contributed 4882 (and counting) posts to that number. Oh also… have you welcomed all of the new users? :wink:

1 Like

good gravy, im actually showing a different number… 5100 posts?!?

hahaha… well, if not, i’ve come pretty close… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you might need to calm down just a little bit, Steve… :wink: But I wonder why it’s showing different numbers…

yes… you are correct… going into hibernation mode… see you in January! :sleeping:

Well now @Geoffers747 has more work to do… :smiley: It totally was not intentional.

I can’t wait to properly use the over 9000 meme! (For Users)

2 Likes

good gravy, im actually showing a different number… 5100 posts?!?

@SteveAdamo … I think you see all of your posts while the normal user only sees your posts which are “readable” to the watcher, i.e. all you posts in the “members I hate most”-thread which is only accessible by you and Geoffers do not count for us :wink:.

5 Likes