You're Banned! (Forum Game)

YOU’RE BANNED!

Alright! It’'s about time I start a new forum game. :smile:

Now, since my last forum game failed miserably, I decided to put more thought into this game. :blush:

The game is called ‘You’re Banned!’ :smirk_cat:

So, how do you play the game you may ask. Well here is how you play the game: :question:

HOW TO PLAY

Well, to play the game, you ‘ban’ the person above you for random and silly reasons! :smiley:

You Type Like This:

“I ban (INSERT NAME OF PERSON ABOVE YOU) for (INSERT RANDOM REASON).”

For Example:

“I hereby ban xXStelthyNinjaAssasinXx for having a stupid username.”

RULES

• No Spamming

• Be As Silly And Random As You Want

• Have Fun! :wink:

I Start:

“I hereby ban the non-existent person above me for not existing.”

Oh and here is a Youtube video that is somewhat related to this forum game.

Well? Let’s start! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I hereby ban @EpicDwarf because I’m incredibly racist towards dwarves :smile:

its obvious, isnt it? i ban @EpicDwarf for forcing this internet spawn of a game upon our lovely forums…

edit: since i was rudely ninja’d, i hereby ban @Smokestacks for being a lousy sneaky snake…

2 Likes

I Hereby Ban @SteveAdamo for doing a backflip on during a redlight on thanksgiving while wearing a tutu!

1 Like

I forgot about this game!

I Ban Pandemic for riding Optimus Prime into a pink sunset while eating my cookie!

1 Like

I ban @PyreStarite for playing TF2 while singing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ in a pink jumpsuit while eating a slice of chocolate cake with ice cream and hot fudge! :blush:

1 Like

I ban @EpicDwarf because of his lying and deceit.

i banned @ManOfRet for calling himself a man of moistening

3 Likes

i ban @blackArcher52 for making me try to visualize what he apparently banned @ManOfRet for…

4 Likes

I ban @SteveAdamo for not explaining what @blackArcher52 meant… :stuck_out_tongue:

I ban @ManOfRet since that is the purpose of the game…

I ban all of the above because I want to win this game

I ban @Newf for over-reaching. Much the same way the Allies banned Hitler from Europe.

I ban @Dash because his avatar ain’t got enough Pixel for Stonehearth und thus does not exist in this universe.

I ban @Pandaroc because his avatar got too much Pixel for Stonehearth and thus does not exist in this universe.

1 Like

IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATION 321091 OF THE STONEHEARTH FOURM HANDBOOK 3rd EDITION

ELLOGEYEN

I BAN THEE TO THE FURTHEST REACHES OF INTERNET SPACE FOR LACK OF SWEG!!!

1 Like

Decapitalise your post. Remove use of the word “sweg”, and I may, just may, let you live.

3 Likes

I hereby ban Geoffers for having a name I can never figure out how to pronounce :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I hereby ban Geoffers747 for not eating StoneHearth co’s delicious pizzas.

1 Like

Of course, after trying to ban @Geoffers747 , both of you have to be punished! Both @Cannon0006 and @ownerpure5 are to be banned!