Writer’s Workshop: Team Radiant Edition! [Round 2 submissions]

Psychopatic Misanthrope, on promotion to carpenter.

“A saw! They’re giving me a saw! For making chairs, tables, doors and… I wonder if it can cut through bone…”

6 Likes

Psychopathic Misanthrope - Farming/ Planting crops:

“I’m not sure why the others don’t agree that blood and bone would make for a good fertilizer … Not skin though, it gives the wheat a funny taste.”

2 Likes

Beleaguered Leader - On Embarking:

“‘More trees, more berries, more grass’, they’re never satisfied. Next time I’m heading straight into a troll cave!”

3 Likes

ok folks, round 2 is now over! submissions are closed, but the voting continues through the weekend…

on Monday, I’ll compile the results, and we’ll start the third and final week of the competition…

remember, no submissions next week, just voting for those entries that made it through the first two rounds…

so get to voting! :smile: