When Nautili Fight Back (Aquatic Animals)

Do want.

Also, let’s not forget the jump-on-head means of mind control :slight_smile:

Love it. Well actually, thats a terrifying concept and I hate it, but think of the gameplay!

@SirCamOfRon, here’s the copy of a WIP mind-control script:

“Emily Burlyhands: Mer… No, please, stop! Arrgh! You’re letting the Natutili loose!”

“Mer Burlyhands: I… I must!

“Emily Burlyhands: Stop it Mer! I love you, Mer, but you have to stop!”

“Mer Burlyhands: They want to be… free.

Ha ha. Poor sods…

Holy carp!!! :open_mouth:

Personally I would abuse the heck out of nautili fishing just for the sake of having a combination of the winged and legged nautili come out…we haven’t really had any ‘fun’ mods in that sense yet (other than @RepeatPan’s sheep rave which was quite frankly something else)…if you made them as a laugh and a ‘wth is even going on’ moment for the player, go for it! I would certainly play it. :slight_smile:

I would like to have the nautili models if you can post them. If you don’t want to share them, I understand.

Flying One: Nautilus Walking

Walking One: Nautilus Walking

Normal: Nautilus Walking

Let me know if those work for ya.

Especially if you could work out a mod with those, god knows I can’t.

I’d probably be able to make a mod, if I owned stonehearth. grumbles Grumble is such a weird word.

Here are my gun totin’ nautili. A plain one with hands is in the middle. Yes, their thumbs are on the outside.

The one on the left has a pistol, the one one the right has a bazooka.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?c3yjuemwjbol6lr

Color scheme download link (to help with editing): https://www.mediafire.com/?p619s1w0ve161w5

1 Like

Nautili evolve fast! Going from just food to creating and using ballistic weaponry!

Of course, you would still get food from fighting them.

Just figured I’d post and say that this thread/idea is not dead yet, I’ve been working on it still, I’ve just had life stuff impeding my progress, update/screenshots soon!

1 Like