2 Likes

Here ya go @SteveAdamo!

The first ever Stonehearth meme!

23 Likes

hello there new desktop wallpaper!

looks in his pockets for some additional internet points to offer in return

Comprised entirely of win!

And now on to the double facepalm :wink:

I will probably regret this, but here is the template for your own /facepalm moments

Enjoy!

4 Likes

I was bored so I took the image and right now I’m reverse engineering the bridge… Then maybe we can get the whole meme in Qubicle…

Edit: though the perspective of the back wall just looks bizarre… That’s gonna take a lot of tweaking.

2 Likes

Yeah, building a set of the bridge in its entirety is on my to do list - along with the other half of the cast.

So much to do, so little time…

Now we just need the “Why the heck!?” pose…

Now if that isnt an idea for a total conversion mod. your city is your starship factions beam in and assault Medical or engineering …red shirts, away teams, a Gorn … oh my!

1 Like

You can work on that AFTER you finish your “Total Conversion: Norse Mythology” mod :wink:

Proving quite difficult

I already have far too many ideas in my head including one that I am working on in secret :speak_no_evil: after a eureka moment last night! It’s going to be my Magnum

I’m just creating the characters and set for funsies…because it’s what I do! :grin:

6 Likes

and yet, spot on… :+1: man i truly envy your creative abilities…

3 Likes

The eyebrows and eyes are just brilliant. Yet another home run for the brilliant @Froggy

1 Like

I think he needs a mouth… otherwise it’s just about perfect

After Looking through this I feel scared at what will come next…
P.S. do a meme about the first Kick-starter Please!!!

Worked a little more on the What the F meme.

Enjoy

8 Likes

Is my ship not Voxelized? :wink:

I lol’d so much, I created it for you! xD

p.s English spelling :wink:

13 Likes