Pepe's little voxel & board game corner :]

@Pepe You are a wonderful human and I love you.

I don’t even have the words to describe how good that tavern set looks.

-Will

@SteveAdamo @Alex @DPrime123 @Rudy @Geoffers747 @wminsing Thanks a bunch guys,i really appreciate your kind words and can’t wait to work again on my Taverne tonight! You can subscribe for my newsletter on my page www.pepehiller.com but there you will get only updates on my wood stuff…so i will see if i can set up a Tumblr or a Deviant Art Gallery to have a place for all the Voxel stuff as this thread gets more and more cluttered, i’ll keep u posted! :]

2 Likes

that would be a fantastic idea…

1 Like

Great work! Looking forward for more to come :wink:

What a lovely site and profession you have Pepe :slight_smile: I’ve sent you an email, I hope you get a chance to read it!

1 Like

You have to make a few tutorials on how you do all this stuff. We would all love to learn from you.

Wow! These toys are AWESOME!!!

1 Like

those are some fantastic looking carvings! the walnut toys, wood bees and beechblocks look like they could reside in stonehearth… :smiley:

1 Like

Nice work on your modeling , and nice work too for your toys. they are awesome :smiley:

@voxel_pirate @Skull24 @Corpc thanks, hopefully i’ll have some time to do some tutorials!

@Raj thanks so much for your mail sir, i’ll properly get back to you tomorrow! :]

@sdee @SteveAdamo thanks a lot, glad you like my wood chaps! yeah, would be fun to have a module in SH with some of my wood toys… probably will voxelize some of my designs to see how this works.

YAY, just did see that this thread already has 1K views! thanks a lot for your support & comments so far my dear Stonehearth fellows! :slight_smile:

Here’s a little sneak peek of todays short QC/Max session: Hunting Trophies! :]

13 Likes

cant wait to see the complete picture… :slight_smile:

and i hate to sound like a teenage groupie, but all i can do is gush… you really have a knack for this!

Wow this is amazing. I want to buy that for my home (in game) or learn how to make that for my self.

Gaston would sigh in envy.

This is Awsome : ) What a lovely eye for details you have. Your skill as a woodworker shines through.
Have you tried to render any of your work in “Marmoset” ? It is really easy and should fit voxel-art as well. I have not tried it yet myself but it´s on my “to Do list” for tomorrow.

http://www.marmoset.co/toolbag/store

He is roughly the size of a barge.

1 Like

You’re work is truly spectacular.

If I could make one humble critique it would be for increased contrast between the furniture, the floor, and the walls. The atmosphere is very “dark and seedy tavern” (or perhaps “warm and cheery tavern”), but my eyes are getting dazzled while trying to pick up on all the detail.

@SteveAdamo haha no worries i’m fine with that groupie attitude, as long you don’t lurking around in my frontyard with handmade “I <3 Pepe” signs! ;D

@Skull24 thanks but no need to buy stuff, we will share everthing here as soon as we get the official mod tools and a mod collection page from the developers for SH.

@sdee hehe yeah, maybe there will be a little Gaston settler in SH as well so he can admire my hunting trophies in the town hall! :]

@michael_stenmar thanks a lot Michael, the render software looks very promising…let me know how this goes, i might give it a shot as well! :slight_smile:

@xophnog thx, good point about the atmosphere! as this was my first try ever to render some stuff i didn’t know what i was doing there, need to figure out how this lightning stuff works in Max first.

soooo… i should probably return this then… yes?

4 Likes