[NLA] Alpha 1 - Resolution Issues

A fix by the end of next week would be fine for me. And maybe we see one new feature by that time, too. :smile:
I currently have some trouble with my new internal BluRay reader anyways so that keeps me busy for soem time.

Hello,

I donā€™t know if this really is a bug or not but correct me if Iā€™m wrong. When I start Stonehearth via Steam everything intends as how it has to work. I can successfully make a carpenter but when I want to craft in the carpenter I do not get the option to craft a Wooden Sword or Buckler. Is this a problem on my part or am I just not seeing it? I have the last update (as far as I know). When I search it though, it shows up fine. It might be a problem with my resolution is what I think but I am clueless. Hereā€™s a screenshot:

Anyone has the same problem and how to fix it? Or is this because of the resolution and/or is this a bug?
Thanks for the answers! :smiley:
(tagging Steve ā€˜Systemā€™ Adamo and Geoffers. @SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747! ;))

wellā€¦ thats oddā€¦ can you try searching for it perhaps? or collapsing the Construction & Furnishings heading? maybe its hidden out of viewā€¦ hmm

This is because of the resolution. Iā€™ve got the same problem on my PC (1366x768 resolution)
Until you plug in your PC to something with about 850 px height (minimum), you will be unable to craft them, Looks like almost is prepared to 1960x1020 resolution.

Steve ā€˜Systemā€™ Adamo, have you ever learned to read? lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Arghā€¦ just when my good gaming pc is dead with a really big screen. :disappointed:

My brother has bigger problem, he canā€™t start the game with his resolutionā€¦ 640x480. But itā€™s very funny to watch him finding a stockpile crest XD

Hope other GUI sizes will be available soon.

Haha, thatā€™s not very good lol. At least I and you can see most of the things. I think theyā€™re already trying to make more resolutions work with it (donā€™t quote me on that one) so itā€™s just a matter of waiting. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, I guess everyone knows what Iā€™m going toā€¦ Please report it over here - this way the developers should be able to see your issue easier

I put this on the Bug Reports category and basically it isnā€™t really a bug bug but already something theyā€™re working on because it is with the resolutions. :wink:

thereā€™s a nice tip in adjusting screen resolutions over on curse as wellā€¦ and no, with as many posts as we see, Iā€™m more of a hit-or-miss skimmer these daysā€¦ :wink:

Still post in up there, whilst the post says bugs itā€™s the right place to post it (I think @SteveAdamo or @Geoffers747 may know)

I donā€™t really know what you mean as itā€™s a locked topic. feels noob

Donā€™t worry, this isnā€™t a bug, Iā€™ll merge you over to the resolution thread in just one moment ā€¦

Haha, thanks Geoffey! (Thatā€™s your new nickname. ;P)

Itā€™s also my middle name.

There is a logic to Geoffers. Trust me.

1 Like

Oh my god, I found out your middle name. :clap: (Thereā€™s no logic to LineLiar. Trust me.)

@LineLiar
Donā€™t listen to Geoffers post. It IS indeed a bug! Itā€™s not your or your computers fault!

Donā€™t make me fight you.

I will you know.

1 Like

Haha! I know. :Pā€¦