Map Game: Awesomeness!

oh then i just want to research into armour

Dammit! Hurry up! I wanna make some more decisions!!!

Who? @Newf? who should hurry up?

@thorbjorn42gbf
Germany (by the time the holy holy roman empire)
Grey

Germany puts a tax on the church.
btw. i summon @LordNevs to come and play as russia

1 Like

@phoriist
Poland
Color: brown

[quote]Historical info
Name: Kingdom of Poland
Capitol: Cracovia
Ruler: King Wladyslaw II Jagiello
Diplomacy status at 1400
Alliance: Lithuania (same ruler)
Vassal: Moldova
Peace: Hungary
War: Teutonic Order (light yellow on map, war with Lithuania)[/quote]

History
In 1400 Wladyslaw II Jagiello is in his first years - both as the King of Poland (after marriage with Jadwiga d’Anjou, reigning queen of Poland) and as the Christian. He is also the Grand Duke of Lithuania, which has been converted by Poland into Christianity recently. Both countries (allianced) are in war with Teutonic Order.

Turn
The Time of Teutonic Order is coming to end. The King has ordered to:

• bring all the best troops possible from both Poland and Lithuania
  • buy mercenaries from Bohemia
  • train them to be as good as possible
    to be well-prepared to the upcoming battle.

Also, orders say to strenght the west border (with HRE) and increase grain harvesting.

King is also ready to trade, but the priority is to take over the port city of Gdansk (currently ownde by Teutonic Order)

@Swift_Cube - You already gave me an idea to ‘modify’ your idea a little.

• first, make a blank map to have all players ‘equal’ (we may also use a blank paintable map from Europa Universalis for example). Yes - without Antarctica :stuck_out_tongue:P
  • second, have most informations on the public spreadsheet
    etc, etc… :stuck_out_tongue:

@ManOfRet
Teh Unyted Staets of Amaericka (unless it’s prohibited by the map?)
color: red/white/blue

If that’s not available, then I shall pick the Carolingian Empire!
Color: Dark Blue (located in France)

My first order of business is to become immortal. Once that’s complete, I will make decisions based on whether I am in the East or the West.

Already called it bro, sorry, look up a few posts

oh ups i was looking for Germany… dang :cry: all the good countries is taken

No problem, just making sure you knew before we had two different Germany’s occupying the same space.

@thorbjorn42gbf
Iceland
Ice blue ( @Vaurature did take violet. *sends a glare at him

commands the Icelandic farmers to place their farms away from the volcanos. and increase the amount of cattle

I got a good response! Awesome! Hopefully this won’t turn into the Tower Game, when I got all demotivated :wink:

@Heilari makes orders to secure Denmark’s southern border.

@naturalnuke improves Iceland’s navy and beaches.

@Avairian builds more castles, which protects Japan’s food supply.

@EpicDwarf strengthens Sweden’s borders.

@claymanr is teh Merdergerscer merster.

@Vaurature strengthens its northern border.

@Newf starts building a navy, and makes a tentative trade agreement with @naturalnuke’s Iceland. (It’s 1400 AD BTW)

Several hundred years ago, a splinter of an Indonesian tribe moved southward due to a land disagreement. They landed on a large landmass, naming it Australia. They named @Xavion as their leader.

@Gridnick researches Sri Lanka’s navy.

@thorbjorn42gbf- Sorry man, Germany and Iceland taken taken :frowning:

@phoriist gets some mercs for Poland, and increases border defense and grain production.

@ManOfRet orders French scientists to begin conducting alchemy research. (1400- the New World has yet to be found :wink:)

And that’s what happend in these 10 years! What will the next years bring?

It is now: 1410 AD

Military: The Ming Dynasty begins large scale military operations in Manchuria
Cultural: The Ming invests heavily in mathematics and science.
Diplomatic: The military research with the Japanese is accepted. The Ming send several Art of War scholars and Confucian officials to help with military strategy, along with 5 Cho-Ko-Nus.

The Holy Roman Empire welcomes philosophers and scientific figures into it’s borders, offering to pay them for contributions to society. Also maintains the defended borders to the north, sending more emissaries to ask as to the strengthening of the Danish Defences on our joint border.

DIPLOMATIC/CULTURAL: I order my Carolingian professors to begin instituting Naval Academics, increasing focus on marine warfare in response to @Newf’s growing navy. I also reach out to the Germans and their leader @Vaurature to begin a research and commerce agreement and begin building joint Universities!

MILITARY: I launch an expedition into Spain in the attempt to conquer the Iberian peninsula.

In the off chance that agreements like this do not count towards the “one move per turn” I accept this agreement, putting forwards half of the funds needed to maintain such joint universities

Military: After finally uniting the country the shogun searches for prominent Samurai to establish a collective of elite warriors to develop a military training curriculum, the martial sciences are developed.

Diplomatic: The Samurai reach out to @Swift_Cube of the Ming Dynasty for military research.

Cultural: The shogun also increases rations to the farmer class and invests heavily in the arts and sciences, reaffirming the importance of Japanese culture.

Excellent! The Carolingians shall begin immediately!

Alright guys! Map updated, and rules updated. Have a look at the OP. :smiley:

:wink:

Now are building military specific buildings (aka castles, moats, walls, blacksmiths) considered part of the military turn?

Yep! As long as they are military-related, then it’s good to go.

@Newf please classify your Turn as Military, Diplomatic, or Cultural. Also, we have a few more decades to go until the discovery of the 'Murikas.