Lydus The Axe Man [Short Stroy]

[Part 2]
Lydus rushes towards the river and jumps in after the goblin. He puts his arm around the chest of the goblin and swims out of the river. Lydus turns the goblin on to it’s side and begins to slaps it’s back (to get the water out of it’s lungs). The boy begins to cough up water and begins to breath. Lydus speaks to the boy and says. Breath slowly and try to stay calm. I will return with a potion to make you well. Lydus rushes back to the tree stump and quickly searches his bag for the right potion.

Returning to the Goblin he opens the bottle and pours the liquied into the Goblin’s mouth. The goblin begins to glow with a bight light which begins to dim after a few short moments. The goblin slowly wakes up and looks up at Lydus. The goblin still weak begins to speak. You save me from river? Why? I weak. Lydus looks into the boy’s eyes and says I saved you because I didn’t want you to die. Lydus smiileing back at the Goblin. Weak? How many little ones do you know live after drowing? I don’t know any. The Goblin looking up at Lydus. Says you can join me and together we make pack. Our pack will be strong we will live Strong not Weak. The Goblin slowly rising it’s arm and places it’s hand on to Lydus’ face. They call me Jinxer. Lydus smiles and says my name is Lydus.