Livestream at some point in the indeterminate future UNANNOUNCED!

Hello, @Geoffers747! HOW DO YOU DO?

That’s my job: to get people hyped up about things so I can manipulate help people!

Oh I’m watching you buddy. :bird:.

Watching you reeeeeeal closely.

3 Likes

on behalf of (im sure the vast majority of) the forum, seeing you and Albert wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing… :smile:

not that @Tom isnt dreamy, mind you…

Did someone say… ALBERT… ALBERT!!! ALBERT!!! ALBERT!!!

If anyone can get what that’s from, you get a Oatmeal Ret-sin cookie. Or a chocolate chip, whatever floats your boat.

Isn’t this a banned word? :wink:

Urgh, don’t get me started on this. As a mod, I was NOT amused. :angry:

He’s walking on very thin ice right now. It’s one event away from Steffers Geodamo’s bad cop worse cop routine. Isn’t that right @SteveAdamo?

3 Likes

What the goggles are you guys pillowing on abo…

Oh, snap…

holds out arms for handcuffs

3 Likes

if that name isnt modded in on day 1, or better yet, “baked in” to the game, it would be nothing short of a travesty…

4 Likes

im sure someone will get that name in the game one way or another.

but i say that for punishment for @ManOfRet he should not be able to post during the next stream…Mwahahahahaha :smiley:

1 Like

HAHAHA! That’s where you’re WRONG! The worst punishment for me would be to disallow me to mention Steve anymo…

Crap, I did it again!

(for the record, Steve and Geoffers, this means delete my posts within the next 48 hours that contain the name “Steve”, or at least edit it out.)

NOOOO!!!

starting … now!

But, Steve… why you gotta do dat?

Oh, wait, I remember now. Please, sir, continue with your due process of law.

Damn will you have any posts left if that happens ?

1 Like

I don’t know, Steve. I don’t know.

If he actually went through ALL of my posts, like, EVER, then my post count may or may not be cut in about half.

wow that’s a little scary awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

any chance we’ll have a desktop tuesday? :smiley:

if you need a topic, may i suggest:

• The top 10 reasons why Radiant Entertainment have considered renaming themselves to Steffers Geodamo LTD
4 Likes

@SteveAdamo If I remember right it was just to show some sort of respect to the old moderators. Nobody really remembers or even liked them, but this where the days where Radiant has decided to make a bold step forward and finally replaced them with this more capable moderator-guy, version 2.0 if you like to say so. I think his name was Tobirate Voxathius, or so. Let’s leave it like this and do not remind us of this dark ages prior the Beta. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

So then, any news on the next Stream, @sdee? I would like to think so, as those things give me the winkly dink-donks with a mild case of the hibbly-doos!

1 Like

Oh you poor man. Stay strong, stay strong. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes