Goblins mobbing your town?

Thanks (pointless minimum message requirement appeasement)

1 Like

What program do I need to open the file

Personally, I use WinRAR

1 Like

Ahh it happenedā€¦ I guess thatā€™s what I get for flaunting my luck around. it was still cute though <3

2 Likes

Is there any way to destroy goblins that have already spawned besides villagers and footmen engaging in combat?

I have tried to do this, but no matter where i go, i cannot seem to find any of those folders that you or Nicedude80 mentioned. can someone please post a path i should follow so i know where to start.

does this still work?

hey there @SpartanXxX97 ā€¦ I believe this is the correct path:

x86 - 32bit
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stonehearth\entities\monsters\goblins\goblin\goblin.json

x64 - 64 bit
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stonehearth\entities\monsters\goblins\goblin\goblin.json

I personally think Goblins have a proper amount of health, a single footman with a decent amount of HP (120-160) Can take on three goblins at once with ease. And thatā€™s before heā€™s leveled up or received any equipment upgrades.

My Stonehearth folder does not have an entities folder, is that a problem

hmmā€¦ perhaps I was mistakenā€¦ i believe this quote from @Froggy may help though:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stonehearth\mods\stonehearth.smod

Is there any mod that does this? Ever since dev2176, Iā€™ve been constantly swarmed by goblins - who like to put their burning stockpiles within the boundaries of my city, not just in the area Iā€™ve explored, but actually between stuff Iā€™ve placed. Iā€™ve been able to fight them off easily, but my farmers donā€™t have the time to farm, all my people donā€™t have the time to eat, my workers donā€™t have the time to build, and I donā€™t have the time to design buildings. So, my town has nothing to do but fight goblins until we starve.

I think i had 14 come at once, iā€™m not sure what counts as a big wave or what the drip feed is. They used to come in groups of 2 or 3 then all of a sudden WHAM lost a few of my Hearthlings :frowning:

1 Like

well for me up until alpha 7 i used to get a wave of goblins every night, first i would get 2 then i would get 4 then 10 then 14 then 18ā€¦ and so on. but now i only ever get groups of 4, and very rarely.

with the new update maybe the 2 footman i have with wooden swords will finally upgrade, and if i start from a earlier save i can get all my hearthlings to their positions before the fight

can goblins use ladders? is underground safe?

yes they can use ladders. what do you mean by underground?

1 Like

underground = dig a hole and insert your head like a peacock? :smiley:

2 Likes

The town i am currently using is unconventional, its a single house with walls around it like a compound. in the house is a ladder leading down to an underground city with farm, smithing, sleeping areas, and storage. i was hoping the hearthlings would be safe there. can the goblins use doors?

http://puu.sh/g2ONa/c12365df5e.jpg

only 14 hearthlings left :expressionless:

1 Like