[FINALS] Writer’s Workshop: Team Radiant Edition!

Psychopathic Misanthrope, when meeting the rabbit-folk

They’re not actually people, are they? I mean, we could eat them or something… Couldn’t we?

13 Likes

ok folks, votes have been tallied … we’re currently discussing the results…

stay tuned! we’ll be announcing the lucky winners soon! :smile:

ok, folks… without further ado, congratulations to our four winners! :+1:

you should have all been contacted by @sdee at this point with all the “technical details”… to everyone who participated (and voted!), thank you very, very much…

and job well done!

[Current journal actions]

@DaniAngione | Hopeless Optimist, when starving (14 votes)

Oh, great! Another day without food… That’s exactly that little push I needed for starting my diet!

@Atralane | Insufferable Academic, Chopping Trees (10 votes)

I cannot help but feel the necessity to mention the alarming rate at which we are deforesting the entire region… What? No, of course I’m not trying to avoid lumber duties!

@Spu | Lovable Rogue, on crafting completion (of a chair) (10 votes)

One for the stockpile, and one for the black market! Who knew there was such a demand for illicit wooden chairs?

@AlamoTom | Loveable Rogue, Upon Picking Berries (10 votes)

I should really stop trying to sneak these berries into my pockets. If I keep it up somebody might notice the large purple stains in my pants.

[Future journal actions]

@DaniAngione | Psychopathic Misanthrope, when meeting the rabbit-folk (16 votes)

They’re not actually people, are they? I mean, we could eat them or something… Couldn’t we?

@AlamoTom | Psychopathic Misanthrope, upon completion of a structure. (11 votes)

Wait, if I can’t burn it down what was the point of building it?

@DaniAngione | Hopeless Optimist, when the goblin faction invades/is spotted (8 votes)

Oh! Goblins! I wonder if they’re bringing any cake…

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who participated and to @SteveAdamo for coordinating! It was a lot of fun to see your awesome takes on our little personalities. :slight_smile:

2 Likes