[Dev Blog] Live Edition! 4:00 PM U.S. Pacific - TODAY! (ask questions here)

Well if they are using buffs for food, I hope you’ll get the best buffs from have a varied diet, so you’ll need to grow a lot of different foods to make sure your workers are working at max speed.

my questions.
Will there be a possibility to upgrade the tools, that several jobs use, to increase their speed?

Will there be carts/wagons/wheelbarrows to increase the amount of stuff your villagers can transport?

2 Likes

Will farming be hands on or more automated?

Is disease ever planned to be implemented?

Will we ever see a Stonehearth Booth at a convention

Thinking PAX PRIME, E3, PAX EAST? All of the above? None of the above?

Will we see food/seed merchants visiting our towns?
Will crop growth be dependent on weather?
Will animals trample crops?

Question: Will the stockpiles get any kind of in game graphics? And if so, do you already have something in mind for them?

I know it’s early…

Can we expect enemies/ conflict in the Alpha sometime soonish? sorry, was off topic!

Fruit trees and stuff?

1 Like

if you insert more and more professions, we will slowly need the possibilitie to come to new settler.
Any Plans soon?

@Smokestacks comment: “Migrants. A reasonable bit on this right before he signed off, but I missed parts.”

Alright! That was a fun stream.

Also, Moas.

I concede the Moa Guild Presidency to you. Godspeed.

Salutes

I shall make the name of the Moa be uttered in fear and reverence!

All hail the Moa!

Go start up the Moa Guild Thread

hey folks… hope the stream was fun! sorry i missed most of it… the OP has been updated with a link to the archive

going to go through the stream later and update and questions with their corresponding answers… :+1:

edit: it looks like @Smokestacks has captured nearly every answered question… kudos to you my friend… i’ll be updating the questions later tonight… gym time! :sweat_smile:

Damn, I missed it. I was on a Plane to Florida while the Live-Stream was happening.

fear not… here’s the archive link:wink:

going to watch it myself in a bit, and then get @Smokestacks’s captured answers edited into the original posts…

edit: first 30 minutes watched, and first several questions answered… I haven’t incorporated @Smokestacks’s comments yet though… probably in the AM… need sleeeeep! :smile:

@SteveAdamo I’ve added @Smokestacks comments, and thanks @Smokestacks for those :slight_smile:

Haven’t had the chance to watch the stream yet, probably won’t for a month or two, but I’m sure I will one day!

Exciting times.

2 Likes

Ähmmm Tom: I don´t want more micromanagment for the normal jobers xD i wish to kick it or like my question: a switcher to kick it xD

We will be have enough micromanagment with all the soldiers xD