[Dev Blog] Farming and Other Mysteries

I would say all the staples will be available (corn, carrots, potatoes, watermelon), but who knows what Radiant might cook up… :wink:

It’s durations below 1 hour (i.e. the modifier “m”) and that has not been changed.

2 Likes

The plants in the little screenie look like ears of corn, but I’m not positive because of the flowers…

Can’t wait for farming! I’m a sucker when it comes to farming on games, and spend eons doing it… Can’t wait!

Waiting for @Alfie to back me I’m this…

2 Likes

I will back you up… that man just doesn’t know how to handle the water systems!

well then, you’re in luck… the farming system should (eventually) prove to be fairly intricate… should you wish to invest the time… :wink:

2 Likes

Wohoo, this game feels like it is being developed around me, has like everything I like, and if it’s not in the game, it’s being added. I feel this could be the new, improved Age of Empires.

It’s being developed around everyone here… :wink: Isn’t that right, @sdee?

2 Likes

yes indeed! well, everyone except @Geoffers747… rave clubs have no place in SH…

4 Likes

This truly epitomises the short sightedness of Team R.

Don’t worry, I’ll make my feelings quite clear at the next foam party.

2 Likes

What about rave clubs… for sheeps?

1 Like

#Dun… Dun…

Wait.
Um.
Whaa?

I mean, now that we have mixintos, we can inject other AIs into the sheep. Now that there’s a blog post explaining lights, we might be able to have some proper rave lighting. And of course, we can play music too. Animations are somewhat possible, so that would be something too.

Technically, a sheep rave club is possible. I guess.

1 Like

I have no idea how the thread devolved into this… but I support it 110%… :smile:

@SteveAdamo, this is what happens when you let @RepeatPan off his leash.

Never, never, never do that ever again @SteveAdamo

The cleanup after Incident 34-B took long enough, and now this.

the ligation alone is enough of a reminder… my apologies

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes