[Con] X64 2283 - Multiple bugs (missing goblins and unit stats)

just for info its only happens if you try to open the charaktersheet via the jobbutton on the left bottom :wink: this kicks the uisystem at the moment - better way open the citizenoverview and use the buttons on there :wink:

@SteveAdamo you can merge this with my post [Con] X64 2283 - Multiple bugs (missing goblins and unit stats)

are they related? this thread is about unit stats, and yours is about (it would seem) missing goblins… :confused:

ok i change the topic :wink: at first it was because of the goblins in the end its a buglist :wink:

1 Like

thanks… I slightly tweaked it once more… [merged]!

1 Like

just for info: after !4! complete reinstalls (with full delete of the folder) - x new games in x64 and x32 still no goblins (campaign or normal spawn) or shops for the wiese :frowning: the campaign system doesnt like me ^^

ok next issue - i think the trapper has no backpack anymore - he runs now for every item ^^ after restart he now use the backpack … hmmz

also i give it up with the goblins … i will wait for the update today and look if they will be back then ^^

I’m also having the issue with no goblin camps showing up. For some reason the campaign trigger in /stonehearth/data/gm/campaigns/goblin_war/arcs/trigger/raidcamp/encounters/wait_to_start.json isn’t running even though my net worth has been >1500 on each world I’ve tried.

I’ll try to dig into this more but I would really, really like to have goblins wage war with me :smile:

1 Like

looked at the same file :wink: the same start is with the shops but both will be not triggered at my game ^^ at first i have think it was because of my translation (little issue etc.) but after some reinstalls without modding … i dont know why :smiley:

Ok, third or fourth game and this time I have seen NO Goblins anywhere. Guess it’s peaceful mode on this roll…

1 Like