[Con] Unable to promote Trapper 2283 (x64)

apollogies, this is the last post i will make for a bit, as i am spamming enough (hope i am helping anyway) i will put this reply here, as it fits… i am going to opt out of steam beta for a while (until i can have confirmation that the trapper/shepherd bug gets fixed) so that i can play a more stable version, cheers

2 Likes

hi guys, dont know if its just me, but i have just noticed my trapper will refuse to become a shepherd… i have the shepherds crook in the stockpile and he is level 3 (which are the requirements) but when i try, it keeps saying requirements not made… this is game breaking and have to start a new world :’(

P.s sorry about my very active activity at the moment, but sometimes it is grahambarns typing whil i am otherwise engaged (this is me now though) :smiley:

@SteveAdamo [Con] Unable to promote Trapper 2283 (x64)

1 Like

why redirect back to the top??? is this to say the bug is still game destroying (if so then i heavily agree)

Title:
Upgrading a Trapper to a Shepard does not work.

Summary:
I am unable to upgrade my trapper to a Shepard.

Steps to reproduce:
The Game did this on it’s own.

Expected Results:
Being able to upgrade a trapper into a Shepard.

Actual Results:
After acquiring the Shepard’s Crook, and having a level 4 Trapper, he was not able to upgrade, as the requirements were “missing”.

Notes:

Attachments:

As Shown above, the Trapper is level four.

The Shepard’s Crook, as shown in the stockpile.

Versions and Mods:
Latest “unstable” version of the game; I do not know how to check which build I am on, if anyone knows please tell me.

System Information:
Windows 8, default PC besides 8 GB DDR3 RAM added.

It is in the top left of your screenshot where it says develop 2283 (x64)

1 Like

hey bro… we all have that same bug (i think) and the game is currently unplayable ebcause of it… for a more detaild explaination please check this link out [BUG/S] Video Journal any one can go there to upload video bug journals if they are able to do so, cheers (the shepherd bug can be found in the last video of my post) cheers