[BUG/S] Video Journal

Video 3 shows the stockpile ghost ui bug and the fact that every UI has the same bug… also showes a few quirks like the fact that the character sheet doesn’t open sometimes

Video 4 shows that there is not the normal thought text on the right of the screen, even though it still shows in the journal… But i do not know if that is intended or not, also shows the fact that the goblins camp is on 2 levels

Video 5 shows that the character sheets are still sometimes inactive (i think this is due to the fact that it might be interferring with certain notifications but i can not be entirely sure)

6 this shows that sometimes the hearthlings will leave wood blocks on the roof of buildings, but there is a work around (as shown in the video) also more procrastination about the character sheet not appearing

8 shows (if you can see it at the start) a ghost yellow outline on an item as if you are focussing even though i am not. Also shows the shepherd bug in detail… and also shows red bug text and more procrastination about the character sheets

Added information about what video is what