Challenge to the Modders and content creators

i still have my armor stand and weapon rack models if you guys want those,

5 Likes

Hmm for the armor stand to really be a container that holds more than one armor might be best to do something like @Spiro weaver closet and have a couple of these in the closet and the top shelf holding a bunch of helmets and shields. Although it is worth having a container of 1 just to have the armor stand.

We could implement both, i like the Armor stand of 8BitCrab :slightly_smiling:
What think the rest of you guys?

My Hots group let me alone this night, so i solve my boring problem :slightly_smiling:

@Tamira is this what you imagine ? heartling for scale, and the backround becouse ā€¦ boredom

The small chest is also ready. So next more Barrels, and the Armory :slightly_smiling:

6 Likes

I worked today at a little java programm which produce me the new manifest.json, and
the recept, and all the create .json ,which belongs to the model.

That means, its from now on only 1/4 work to implement a model in the game :slightly_smiling:

and Tada :slightly_smiling:
it works :slightly_smiling:

you can find the new Version on
http://praisedb.x10.bz/

new content:
chest
Farmers Booth
Bakers Booth
Weavers Booth

now its time to make new moddels :slightly_smiling:

6 Likes

@Spiro you Sir work amazingly fast and accurate ! Thank you for you hard work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New Stuff

My version of a Armor stand, nothing against you 8bitCrab, i only want to make one ^^.

I think for the Container mod its not usefull, becouse it is more a decorativ, than a container.
So we came back to Tamiras Idea:

Here we have a lot of space to store our Heartlings armor, if they want to go sleep, after a long Day.

And more stuff for Rayyas Children, now there weaver could have a cool shelf too :slightly_smiling:

7 Likes

Loving the amount of activity in this thread, great models and collaboration together. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

New version on Free Hosting - Domain Does Not Exist
contains the clay shelf and the armor shelf

it is to easy to mod with a script :frowning:

Hey ho, I update it on Praise, it should work for Alpha 18.
Not good, but work :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello spiros
Iā€™m a fan of your mod and upgrade the windows and doors along with Wiese2007
and I would like your permission enlarge and add more windows

1 Like

I overworked the mod, now it should worked without problems.

http://praisedb.x10.bz/mod.php?id=91

1 Like

love the extra interiour options to create specific houses so when you look at your like thats the crafter house :slight_smile:

might do some pixelarting for the cook though, Would love for him to have a desend work place instead of some pots on the floor.

Hey I donā€™t know why but nothing of your mod is showing up in my game. Iā€™ve used this mod in the last Alphas without a problem but now in Alpha 18 it just donā€™t want to work for me :frowning:
I tried it with vanilla Stonehearth and modded Stonehearth (no difference).
I am using the latest humblestore version Alpha 18 release 663 (from September 21) x64bit
I am using your latest version on praise Alpha 18 version 1.0
Anyone having the same problem? Or had and maybe found a ā€œworkaroundā€. I would appreciate any help and Iā€™m open for suggestions what I could try to make it work. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

anyone still have a copy of this mod? i canā€™t find it on praisedb, it says the account is suspended, but i really like the mod and really want to use it :slight_smile:

hmmā€¦ even if someone does have a copy of it, sadly i donā€™t think itā€™ll work with A18 :confused:

Please please please update this to A19! I want to use it soooo badly!
It looks amazing!

So glad I found this one (Thanks @SheiFoxy for bumping it) before going down the redundant rabbit hole of coming up with my own versionā€¦my models would have been terrible by comparison. This is some great stuff!

can you create this mod from alpha 19?

Why did I find this only now? This is all cool stuff. Really! :+1:

I believe u can use on version 19, because the version on manifest is 3 :grin: