BulletFive’s Mechanical Creations (UPDATED 6/20)

@Newf Just because I love my Cow Kin doesn’t mean Cows are not Cannibals, just because humans eat beef doesn’t mean we don’t
In fact we really enjoy it. :hamburger: :thumbsup:
But the only circumstances we will eat each other is during cow wars with prisoners of war!!! :smile: Yum Yum!!!

@SteveAdamo I have done more roofs, i think between mine and @tom should cover all of them
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I will be gone next week so here what i have left

Arrow dispenser, trip rope and other trigger mechanisms
Electric power

3 Likes

excellent work! its funny how the subtle pitch can make such a difference in the look… :smiley:

1 Like

I would hate to Disagree @BulletFive but I must You are missing One of the most Important roof Styles EVER… Nordic!!!
P.S. Other than that my Friend, You have the Most Wonderful Creations Yet!!!

If none of this is added, there should deffinately be added a BulletFive mod.

Good luck animating this all hihi ^^

Sorry for not updating in a long time, a camping trip lead to re roofing a house, and my father had to go in for surgry. basically i don’t know when i will have time to work on this stuff again. but ill probably sit in the background till life calms down

1 Like

no worries @BulletFive… we wish your father all the best… we’ll be here! :smiley:

1 Like

My sincere and best wish to your papa let him get better! And let you and your family prosper. Have a Nice Time Bullet, Good luck to ya, and God bless ya!

Rest assured @SteveAdamo and I will be here ready and waiting whenever you have the time :smile: Mainly because we’re contractually obliged to … but the sentiment still stands.

Hope everything’s all right and life calms down sooner rather than later!

2 Likes

Hi bulletfive I love your models especially your yak as I love yaks your weapons etc.) really well done hope you can do some more models

just started playing the alpha, its the first stumbling block but I’m glad i now have a bigger context to work with.